What did i just bought?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
15943304885698251306002420584610.jpg

Attachments

• 15943304764388593125582617350874.jpg
    15943304764388593125582617350874.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 63
Neithers your negativity. this person isn't posting an emergency thread about a death. You made a mistake, we had a little laugh, dont be so sensitive
Look, if you have a problem with me take it up with me in a PM. Don’t do it here, as I’m trying to help a person...

Ok everyone I'm guessing you all irritated like me because of a heat wave? I'm still unsure what it is.... so unsure if it breed with my NES or the tigers..... it doesn't matter really I'm not planning on selling...just wanted your opinion on it.

Ok everyone I'm guessing you all irritated like me because of a heat wave? I'm still unsure what it is.... so unsure if it breed with my NES or the tigers..... it doesn't matter really I'm not planning on selling...just wanted your opinion on it.
If you have different types in the same tank they will crossbreed.

Sorry if we seemed irritated, I had an issue with another member...

Yes, they will cross breed. You will get a weird brown color if you keep it in there.

That's Neocaridina shrimp.
You can ask me anything about shrimp :lol: tag me along~~
That's Black Rose Neocaridina Davidi :)
Or in a lower grade, people know it as Black Choco Shrimp.

I know. But I'm not selling. If I end up with too much i probably give them away or sell dirt cheap and I will tell them I have red rili and saphire in the tank and the shrimp lets might be mixed breed. I have to say my shrimp are characters. Just saw one go on a joy ride on floating duck weed..... Another likes to swim in the air bubbles. I noticed her doing this last night. only worry is I noticed she had a bubble in her tail. I was worried at 1st but the bubble gone now.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back