What did I do wrong?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I made the same mistake many years ago back when you had to age your water to get rid of chlorine and I had used the wrong water on one of my 6 tanks. I realized my mistake a hour later when I saw I lost a couple of my fish, others lived for several months afterwards. In your case the exposure is much less so hopefully the damage is too. Some fish can handle the exposure better than others.
Yea. My rainbows looked the worst by far. My ram was second but my angels and pleco looked the best out of them all

Yea. My rainbows looked the worst by far. My ram was second but my angels and pleco looked the best out of them all
Thay would make sense if it was chemicals in the water, the most sensitive fish got hit the worst and the hardiest didnt get too bad

Makes sense. As @JuiceBox52 said, the hardiest fish look the best. (The pleco makes sense because they are built like a tank. They have a hard “shell” and can stay out of water for over 30 minutes)

Makes sense. As @JuiceBox52 said, the hardiest fish look the best. (The pleco makes sense because they are built like a tank. They have a hard “shell” and can stay out of water for over 30 minutes)
Good. Still sad that my ram and rainbows died. Luckily the only fish I was attached to was an angel so he survived

Good. Still sad that my ram and rainbows died. Luckily the only fish I was attached to was an angel so he survived
Definitely still sad. It's always sad.

The best way to learn is learning from others mistakes, the 2nd best way is learning from your mistakes.:friends:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back