What device do you use to access our site?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What device do you used to access our site?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I am curious as to how our members access our site. Please choose most applicable choice. Feel free to post a comment about your choice. This poll will close next Friday. Only one choice is allowed.

Last edited:
Mostly phone, unless I’m already on my laptop for other business. I’d say 95% of the time I’m on my phone.

Always computers. Not a fan of tablets or phones. I like my keyboard and mouse, and my progressive lenses make reading the phone difficult.

This thread sounds like the government, I mean forum boss collecting data on us so they can modify or "improve" the website.

I used to use my Pentium 4 when I first started out. In 2016 I got a new fangled laptop that lasted a week before being replaced. The replacement laptop died a few months later. The replacement laptop for that one died 11 months later.

I got a replacement for them and it died a few weeks ago so now I am back to my Pentium 4 with Windows XP and it doesn't like this website or any other website because the web browser is too old and new websites have too much stuff to deal with.

I can't use my phone because I don't know how. And the buttons are so tiny I keep pressing 2 or 3 buttons at the same time and auto correct has no idea what I am trying to type. Finally, I can't see a damn thing on my phone. The text is microscopic so the combination of this means the phone doesn't get used.

On the computer and laptop I can make things biggera by holding down the Ctrl key and using the mouse roller to enlarge or shrink whatever is on the screen.

i use phone to take photos and post a photo on a thread, then reply with text on computer. i'm very bad at typing on phone

This thread sounds like the government, I mean forum boss collecting data on us so they can modify or "improve" the website.

I used to use my Pentium 4 when I first started out. In 2016 I got a new fangled laptop that lasted a week before being replaced. The replacement laptop died a few months later. The replacement laptop for that one died 11 months later.

I got a replacement for them and it died a few weeks ago so now I am back to my Pentium 4 with Windows XP and it doesn't like this website or any other website because the web browser is too old and new websites have too much stuff to deal with.

I can't use my phone because I don't know how. And the buttons are so tiny I keep pressing 2 or 3 buttons at the same time and auto correct has no idea what I am trying to type. Finally, I can't see a damn thing on my phone. The text is microscopic so the combination of this means the phone doesn't get used.

On the computer and laptop I can make things biggera by holding down the Ctrl key and using the mouse roller to enlarge or shrink whatever is on the screen.
In settings on your phone there is a way to make text bigger

I like the computer and use that most of the time, I use my phone when I'm at work and need a fix of TFF

Last edited:
I use my phone for the most part and then the computer sometimes along with my tablet. But I'm usually always on my phone for TFF... Usually I'm on my tablet when its later during the day (in U.S EST time that is)

Desktop with a 28" TV/monitor cos I ain't going to squint to read stuff on the phone. And being an oldish fogie, I use the phone to text and make calls only, it might be smart but its a right faff to use and this technophobe prefers doing things simple and straightforward :)

I don't know. It is a plastic case with a glass screen and is called a smart phone, but it's not smart coz it keeps upsetting me and things that do that often get stepped on.

I can't even give you the details coz that is on my laptop that died.
It's an Optus something.

I use a laptop. My phone is a dumb phone and while I have an Amazon Fire 10 inch, if I view the whole page the text is too small or if I enlarge the image I can see only part of the page. I usually have several sites open at the same time and with some of them I need to see a full page with text I can actually read.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back