What Country You Lot from?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

we have very strict gun laws here. you won't be able to just walk around with one. if the spiders wanted to kill you they could very easily do so in the time it would take you to get a gun licence. just be nice to them (they'd love it if you completely ignored them and stayed out of their way) and they won't hurt you. you should be much more afraid of the mosquitos. I'm one of the lucky few who has absolutely no reaction to them (no itching or redness or bump after a bite. absolutely nothing)
Mosquitos are the deadliest creatures (indirectly) to humans, totaling 725K to 1 million deaths per year.

My location is in my sig ;)

I'm of an Indonesian, Dutch, German, French and Portuguese descent and I live in Holland.

I’m NE England born n bred going back a few generations despite having lived longer in London and more recently the SE. 3% Norwegian according to a dna test which I took just in time for their football team to fall off the World Cup radar. It’d be great to have a variety of nations to get behind in sporting events.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back