What Country You Lot from?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
So many fires out there and they still alive.. i think they are fire proof lol
Fine...
Like I said... Pistol Rockets. (Miniature rockets that fire out of a pistol-like weapon)

Spiders have many arms, even more than Americans. If you wing an Australian spider, it can wrestle 2 weapons out of your hands and win the battle while combing the hair on its back at the same time.

Do not seek a violent solution. Speak to the spider. Look it in its (many) eyes and say "Spider. They have two for one Carlton Draught Ale at the pub down the road. Each glass is full of drowned cow flies." It will leave. You will have peace.

Until it returns.

Spiders have many arms, even more than Americans. If you wing an Australian spider, it can wrestle 2 weapons out of your hands and win the battle while combing the hair on its back at the same time.

Do not seek a violent solution. Speak to the spider. Look it in its (many) eyes and say "Spider. They have two for one Carlton Draught Ale at the pub down the road. Each glass is full of drowned cow flies." It will leave. You will have peace.

Until it returns.
I'd watch that movie

I'm American but have many many countries in my bloodline.
Finish, german, danish, dutch, Norwegian, Pakistani, and more..I'm officially a mutt 😂
Oh we count those?

In that caaaaase...

German, Finnish, Italian, Indian, Irish, and probably a few more...
I am going by what my family knows of their bloodline.
I do want to get a DNA test at some point... That would be kinda cool

I'm American but have many many countries in my bloodline.
Finish, german, danish, dutch, Norwegian, Pakistani, and more..I'm officially a mutt 😂
Lol I think that nowadays because of the freedom and abundance of ways we are able to travel to other continents, everyone has a pretty mixed ancestry haha

Lol I think that nowadays because of the freedom and abundance of ways we are able to travel to other continents, everyone has a pretty mixed ancestry haha
Dad crossed boarders and saw your mom... Aaaaand that's how you came along...

The kid: "So that's how babies come about! You look at the right person!"

"YUUUP for now that's what happened, sure."

Dad crossed boarders and saw your mom... Aaaaand that's how you came along...

The kid: "So that's how babies come about! You look at the right person!"

"YUUUP for now that's what happened, sure."
Haha my family name has a book im pretty sure. Gelain. There was a French soldier who was the last person to carry the last name as he had no other relatives left. He went to italy during the French Revolution and met an italian woman he fell in love with. He escaped the army and stayed in italy. They got married and eventually had plenty of children and the family Gelain became quite big and known in italy. Then during ww2 some members of the Gelains escaled italy to both Brazil and USA. Pretty interesting.

Haha my family name has a book im pretty sure. Gelain. There was a French soldier who was the last person to carry the last name as he had no other relatives left. He went to italy during the French Revolution and met an italian woman he fell in love with. He escaped the army and stayed in italy. They got married and eventually had plenty of children and the family Gelain became quite big and known in italy. Then during ww2 some members of the Gelains escaled italy to both Brazil and USA. Pretty interesting.
Wow, that's very interesting! Pretty cool!

Lol. Yah ikr.
There are VERY few people on here I would actually trust meeting. Even then, it's very risky and seeing crazy people on the news makes me leery on everything.

I'm interested in ancient history and WWl and WWll history.
Not much else lol.

Don't doubt him 🤣
They are MASSIVE
You forget the most important part : they are deadly

Australia is one place where I would want to carry a gun around just for spiders.
"CRIKEY!" *POW POW POW*
"THAT WAS A BIG ONE MATE!"
you know, when I was younger I used to catch a bunch of flies once a week and then go around and carefully place the still living flies into webs all the local golden orb weavers and watch them eat the flies. it was fascinating. I did this from when I was 9 until I was 13. The population of golden orb weavers really exploded in my area in that time. then I moved house 150km up the coast and I haven't seen a single golden orb weaver since. I'm contemplating getting a bunch of pet trap door spiders and breeding them though, it sounds fun.

Didn't say what type of gun now did I? 😂
Imma be having a shotgun! Ain't no way they will survive that... And if they do, then we got big time arachnid issues in this world.
we have very strict gun laws here. you won't be able to just walk around with one. if the spiders wanted to kill you they could very easily do so in the time it would take you to get a gun licence. just be nice to them (they'd love it if you completely ignored them and stayed out of their way) and they won't hurt you. you should be much more afraid of the mosquitos. I'm one of the lucky few who has absolutely no reaction to them (no itching or redness or bump after a bite. absolutely nothing)

Last edited:
I was born in and still live in Austrailia. its honestly nowhere near as dangerous here as people seem to think
Gonna need more than your word 🤣🤣 my cousin said removing snakes from the house is a daily chore

Gonna need more than your word 🤣🤣 my cousin said removing snakes from the house is a daily chore
well a lot of the snakes won't hurt you. and 99% of the time if a snake does bite you its because you were the one harassing and practically begging to get attacked. same with spiders. they want nothing to do with people and try to avoid us as much as possible. the snakes that come into peoples homes only do it because our homes are warmer/cooler than outside and therefore more comfortable, they definitely don't do it to try to get in our way. and i'll be honest, I'm luck if I even see a single snake in a 6 month period. at least one a year though. but i wish I saw more. I love snakes. one of the earliest photos I have of myself was 6yr old me and my uncle with a snake.

Attachments

• me with snek.png
    me with snek.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 22

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back