What Country You Lot from?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Australia is one place where I would want to carry a gun around just for spiders.
"CRIKEY!" *POW POW POW*
"THAT WAS A BIG ONE MATE!"
Gun? That ain't killing those monsters. Im bringing a whole hand granade mate

Gun? That ain't killing those monsters. Im bringing a whole hand granade mate
Didn't say what type of gun now did I? 😂
Imma be having a shotgun! Ain't no way they will survive that... And if they do, then we got big time arachnid issues in this world.

No it would probably be a very heavy hitting revolver type gun. Just hit em 2-3 times and their done

No it would probably be a very heavy hitting revolver type gun. Just hit em 2-3 times and their done
Bro have you seen those little (well not little but yk) buggers? They look like they have full netherite armor. I wouldnt rely on bullets.

Australia is one place where I would want to carry a gun around just for spiders.
"CRIKEY!" *POW POW POW*
"THAT WAS A BIG ONE MATE!"
Except it’s illegal lol

Bro have you seen those little (well not little but yk) buggers? They look like they have full netherite armor. I wouldnt rely on bullets.
Lol. Yes I have. Guaranteed though they would die with a colt like pistol 😅

Meanwhile, away from the artillery used for spiders - Canada but I lived for a very short time in England, and have spent time in the US.

I know cruises are environmental disasters, but maybe a themed fishnerd cruise to Dutch pet stores would work. There are music genre cruises, etc. Why not fish nerds?

Meanwhile, away from the artillery used for spiders - Canada but I lived for a very short time in England, and have spent time in the US.

I know cruises are environmental disasters, but maybe a themed fishnerd cruise to Dutch pet stores would work. There are music genre cruises, etc. Why not fish nerds?
For sure! If I end up dead or kidnapped, I've had a good life so far 😮‍💨😮‍💨 just hire someone to look after my fish and do water changes, thanks

What? Is it considered poaching??... THOSE THINGS CAN GO EXTINCT! 😂
Nah joking. The extinction of anything wouldnt be cool.

Also I know it's the weapons that are illegal probably lol.
Haha

What? Is it considered poaching??... THOSE THINGS CAN GO EXTINCT! 😂
Nah joking. The extinction of anything wouldnt be cool.

Also I know it's the weapons that are illegal probably lol.
Yeah it’s the weapons 😂

Yeah it’s the weapons 😂
Cool... It's illegal to BUY a weapon...

Alright mates... Time to make our own.
Rocket pistol? That's sure to blow their eight legged behinds sky high!

Yeah rocky, i guess we do it the Australian way and smack the spiders with surf boards.
TORCH THEM WITH FLAME THROWERS!!!
Then wave their ashes away with surf boards 😊

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back