What Country You Lot from?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Maingano

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I was wondering how global the forum is and where everyone is from. I'm Italian / Brazilian but I live in the UK :D

New Zealand but live in the US

US... Want to visit lots of other places though sometime 😅

Ever left there yet?
No 😕
Not yet...
REALLY want to go to Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Brazil, Greece, Papua New Guinea, Germany, Italy, and Australia. (Australia will be if I don't die on my Amazon river tour... Then I'll die in the outback... Cool. 🤣)

No 😕
Not yet...
REALLY want to go to Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Brazil, Greece, Papua New Guinea, Germany, Italy, and Australia. (Australia will be if I don't die on my Amazon river tour... Then I'll die in the outback... Cool. 🤣)
Haha bring me with you. I'd love to travel the world. I've been to 14 countries but most are in europe and it gets pretty repetitive haha. I would love to go asia or africa.

Lol if the amazon river tour doesnt take you, Australia will.

Haha bring me with you. I'd love to travel the world. I've been to 14 countries but most are in europe and it gets pretty repetitive haha. I would love to go asia or africa.

Lol if the amazon river tour doesnt take you, Australia will.
We should set up a group to travel the world together! Throw the expenses together lol 😅 (only joking, I'm not sure if that's all a good idea)

That is awesome you have been able to visit that many countries!

Asia and Africa would be amazing to visit! Go on a safari, a REAL one! Lol
Another place to go would be Great Britain. Visit lots of places there, definitely!

And yah... Both those places are deadly. I'd go to the Amazon first. Less chance of dying. Australia will kill ya dead in no time lol.

We should set up a group to travel the world together! Throw the expenses together lol 😅 (only joking, I'm not sure if that's all a good idea
What do you mean?? A bunch of strangers that met online on a fish forum going on a holiday in one of the most dangerous places on Earth..... sounds like a great idea...

Safari would be awesome.
Great Britain is really interesting if you are interested in history a lot. I'm guessing you are? Lol

Yeah I have a cousin in Australia, according to him the spiders get bigger every day💀💀💀

What do you mean?? A bunch of strangers that met online on a fish forum going on a holiday in one of the most dangerous places
Lol. Yah ikr.
There are VERY few people on here I would actually trust meeting. Even then, it's very risky and seeing crazy people on the news makes me leery on everything.

Safari would be awesome.
Great Britain is really interesting if you are interested in history a lot. I'm guessing you are? Lol
I'm interested in ancient history and WWl and WWll history.
Not much else lol.

Yeah I have a cousin in Australia, according to him the spiders get bigger every day💀💀💀
Don't doubt him 🤣
They are MASSIVE

What do you mean?? A bunch of strangers that met online on a fish forum going on a holiday in one of the most dangerous places on Earth..... sounds like a great idea...

Safari would be awesome.

One time in Australia my nana saw a huntsman spider run over by a semi truck and then get back up and keep walking 😳😳

One time in Australia my nana saw a huntsman spider run over by a semi truck and then get back up and keep walking 😳😳
Australia is one place where I would want to carry a gun around just for spiders.
"CRIKEY!" *POW POW POW*
"THAT WAS A BIG ONE MATE!"

Nah this is the fish forums. No one can be an aquarium hobbyist and be a psycopath. Its like..its like an oxymoron. 🥱
In this big world... There is guaranteed to be someone like that 🤣

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back