What Cory is this?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lilmich

Reaction score
20190806_134718.jpg
So I've had this cory for about 5 months. He was labelled as a black cory, and although he was darker at the time, he did have dark brown patches. He paled to this colour within a few weeks of me bringing him home, and seems happy enough. Any ideas what sort of cory he may be?

For anyone who may want to rule out illness for the paling, ammonia, nitrate and nitrite are all 0, pH is 7.6 and phosphate is 3.

Hmmm....he does kind of look like a black cory. Many fish, can have many different colors. There is no “correct” color for a fish. :)

(Beautiful Cory by the way!;))

Hmmm....he does kind of look like a black cory. Many fish, can have many different colors. There is no “correct” color for a fish. :)

(Beautiful Cory by the way!;))
Thanks. I'm not worried about him, it would just be nice to be able to call him a type, rather than "the funny-looking, maybe black cory". Maybe i should just name him, the others are albino, so it's easy to tell him apart...

That just makes him more unique! ;)

Call him “Rocky Road”, Lol. :)

You should enter your betta (Without the curse word name.....:D) in the next FOTM contest, starting sometime this month!! ;)

You should enter your betta (Without the curse word name.....:D) in the next FOTM contest, starting sometime this month!! ;)
I could do. It does look kinda cool, and the plants in the big community tank are still settling in, so theyll look better next month

I’m not sure when the FOTM contest starts..... @Fishmanic, will you please handle this one? :)

I’m not sure when the FOTM contest starts..... @Fishmanic, will you please handle this one? :)
When 1 more person enters. I am havin file size problems with the picture of thwt tank. If i crop any more off, ill be left with a picture of half his tank!

If a photo is too big, just use some photographic software to reduce the size of the photo rather than cropping bits off.

I have entered him! Sometimes I think I'm starting to get the hang of fish keeping... then I go and describe an ornament as "larger plant thing" :kana:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back