What chocolate are you?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Are we saying favorite chocolate or what chocolate we are? It seems like the conversation is going both ways...

My favorite chocolate treat is some dark chocolate recees peanut butter cups. Those are REAL good.

I dont know what chocolate I would be because I'm not a chocolate...

All I know right now is that I regret eating a whole Taco Bell box package for reasons you should be able to guess 😅... But seriously, you dont need a laxative if you have a Taco Bell near you 😂😂😂

@Fishmanic That's nothing. I once drank a whole quart of prune juice just because I liked it. I will NEVER do that again.
reminds me of the time I was on pain killer meds after a hernia operation. I was painfully constipated (a side effect of the meds) and it was midnight...too late to go to the store for a laxative. I was desparate and in pain. I found a 10 year old unopened bottle of prune juice in the rear of the refrigerator. Problem solved :lol:

reminds me of the time I was on pain killer meds after a hernia operation. I was painfully constipated and it was midnight...too late to go to the store for a laxative. I found a 10 year old unopened bottle of prune juice in the rear of the refrigerator. Problem solved :lol:
You know that stuff they give you before a colonoscopy ? Prune juice beats that stuff hands down.

You know that stuff they give you before a colonoscopy ? Prune juice beats that stuff hands down
you are only allowed to drink that icky liquid they make you drink to flush out your system and then only clear liquids before a colonoscopy.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back