What chocolate are you?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm a Bourneville Old Jamaica......absolutely love dark choccy and the rum & raisin variant is awesome......

Reasons for going with Bourneville Old Jamaica.....sometimes I can be very dark in my humour and in my thoughts, and the rum & raisin reminds me how indulgent I can be :)

I'll be a Cadbury's Creme Egg. Partly because I live around the corner from Cadburys haha but mainly because beyond the hard shell is soft gooey sweet loveliness!

Was on a course and instead of the "tell us a little about yourself" they wanted to know what chocolate you are. So, what chocolate are you and why?

I went with a ferrero roche, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle (or is that around the middle) and very nutty.
Dark chocolate and anything w fruit and nuts.

I guess I'd be a hazelnut Cadbury bar: Nothing too special to look at, but more than meets the eye.

Of course, that's probably true of most people, isn't it? :lol:

Nutella is ultra addictive and oh so fattening. I purposely avoid it as I would eat the whole jar in 2 days
Nutella is part of the reason I'm a long distance runner.
Mrs. Badger: Should you really be eating nutella straight out of the jar with a spoon?
Me: Yeah, it's cool, I ran 11 miles in the mountains today.

I'm not a big chocolate bar fan, but maybe I'd be a coffee crisp, because I am generally saturated with caffeine.

Maybe Glosettes, as with age, most of my interior thoughts are wrinkled as raisins, while I still have a smooth chocolate exterior.

I'd rather be marmelade though. Marmelade rules.

Dark chocolate covered cherry. Little bit bitter, little bit tart, but also a little sweet.

Nutella is part of the reason I'm a long distance runner.
Mrs. Badger: Should you really be eating nutella straight out of the jar with a spoon?
Me: Yeah, it's cool, I ran 11 miles in the mountains today.
I used to fill teaspoons with it and then freeze them in the icecube section of the fridge. Nice cuppa coffee with a frozen chocolate teaspoon to stir it with, gently melting chocolate and coffee, nom.

Im deathly allergic to chocolate so im dead :thumbs:
Was on a course and instead of the "tell us a little about yourself" they wanted to know what chocolate you are. So, what chocolate are you and why?

I went with a ferrero roche, crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle (or is that around the middle) and very nutty

I would be one of those really weird kit kat flavors that comes out for a limited time that people are curious about but don't usually try. Those that do either love it or hate it, no in-between. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back