What Breed Is Your Dog?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bluesword23516

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Besides my fish I have other pets.  I have to say my favorite is my dog.  Although I love the others, there is something special about a dog.

My dog's name is Chewbaka Coco Puff.  We usually call him Coco.  He is a cinnamon brown Shih Tzu.  He is very lean and very tall, his papers say he is purebred and he looks like others, but he isn't as short.  He may have just gotten a tall gene.  Anyways, he is 7 years old and was born on June 1st. He is one of my best friends and loves people.  

I have an ex racing greyhound
smile.png

He's the funniest dog I've ever had; he can make us laugh even when he's asleep! His name is Jack, but my son calls him 'buddy'
biggrin.png

I chose him because I love sighthounds, and when I was looking at rescue dogs, I discovered that rescues struggle to find homes for black dogs and cats, so when I rang the greyhound rescue I said, "I'd love to have a black one" and the lady practically squealed with happiness!

My son and I both wear black all the time, so he matches us
wink.png
Plus being black shows off his elegant figure
tongue2.gif

We have a 9 year old beagle who is a bit of a grump. :p The people we got her from gave us the worst of the litter.  We love her anyway! :)  

Our other dog is a Australian Shepard/Lab/ Spaniel mix.  She has long hair and is black and grey. :) She's quite funny and likes to do tricks. :)

I have a German shepherd called Phoebe. She's 14 now.

When I say "I have" I say a lie, really. Since I moved to London she has lived at my parents' farm and not doing much due to her age. She's still lively and playful, but while the spirit is willing, the flesh is struggling, poor thing...

I have a border collie who is well into his fifteenth year. His back legs let him down occasionally. He has no thyroid gland so needs thyroxin daily, he is deaf and has carprieve painkillers for his bad hips and the occasional tramadol when he looks to be in pain; I have to lift him into the car when we go to the vet. We know he hasn't too long to go but while he is a happy dog (and he is) and can get around he stays with us.

This is him:

http://

I have a retired racing greyhound named Thursday (named after the G. K. Chesterton book the man who was Thursday). He is the best dog I've ever had. We go to one of the local hospitals once a month to visit some of the cancer patients and cheer them up.
There is nothing in the world like getting home from work and being greeted by the dog. :)

I have a Chihuahua named Fred.E. He's about three years old  :)

Shiny Side Up your Border Collie is gorgeous! Thats a shame about his health :-(

I dont have a dog of my own, but my friend does(and I am at her house half the time!) one is a vizsla, he is really funny. sometimes he curls up in this tiny ball. when you sit on the couch, he sits right between you and the other person even if there is no space! her other dog is a lhasa apso-bichon frise mix. she is really fat and short and sometimes we call her a sausage!

I have a dog which is a German Shepperd X Labrador.
He basically looks like a Labrador with GS colors.
Really cute and friendly, he's a big big baby. (Not fat)

I have a german shepherd/chow chow mix, though he mainly just looks like a black GS with a spotted tongue. His name is Yogi since he looked like a bear as a puppy :)

Yogi2.jpg

Yogi1.jpg

And him as a frog. :p Don't worry he only wears it for maybe 15 mins at a time, and I only put it on him maybe every few months. He also seems to enjoy it, from what I can tell.

Awww, what a cute little santa! :wub:

I have a black longcoat german shep, Nika

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back