What Aren't Chelski Gonna Win This Season?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Arfie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well the Premiership is done and dusted :(

I think Barca have the best chance of beating them in the Champions League (assuming that we don't retain it ;) ) It's OK dominating in England, but doing it in Europe is another matter as Man Ure and the Arse have shown consistantly over the last 15 years with 1 european cup between them during that time.

I think the winners of Liverpool vs Man Ure on Saturday have a (small) chance of taking the FA cup and I truly believe that it will be Liverpool as payback for playing ManUre off the park and losing :sly: Preferably with Gary Neville sustaining a nasty painful injury.

Obviously Chelski wont win the League Cup, c'mon Wigan :thumbs: Even if they weren't playing the scum I'd be cheering them on, for what they've done and the way they've done it this season, but as they are playing the scum, it's a no brainer :p

Or do you really believe that they will win everything?

Arfie

Man Utd to Cane Scousers 5-1 :shifty:

In yer dreams, pity Fowler is cup tied, I'm sure he'd love to remind the mancs how many european cups we've won.... again :D

So many Chelsea fans around these days?.... :rolleyes:

There was always gonna be loads of Chelsea fans, it's easier for them to stay in London than wander up the M6 for their prawn sarnies.

Unlike so many these days, I don't much mind Chelsea, it's been nice to see the smugness wiped off Fergusons face, fo so long he's known the worst he'll get is 2nd and usually a cup, now thats the best he can hope for :lol: It is however a sickener knowing that without Romans £400m we would be challenging for the title not 2nd place

Arfie

It's difficult... I reckon'
Chelski for the Premiership (obviously)
Chelski for the Leage Cup (In extra time against Wigan!)
Liverpool for FA Cup (Beating Colcester in final 3-1!) - dream final!
Barca for Champions League
Bolton for UEFA Cup!

lol!

LOVE IT!

Wigan to win the League Cup! :)

Barcelona to take out Chelsea :)

So many Chelsea fans around these days?.... :rolleyes:

MIDDLESBROUGH 3 - chelsea 0 (they didnt win that one did they)

COME ON THE BORO

Chelski for the Leage Cup (In extra time against Wigan!)
Bolton for UEFA Cup!

two very quick pointers

chelsea arnt in the league cup its man u vs wigan in the final

2nd point bolton will lose against marsaile

3rd point boro will win the uefa cup

look at boros uefa cup record though they are having an awesome european campaign and have only conceeded one goal (last night against stutgart) and with the home advantage and 2 away goals they will be playing the next round against roma

bolton however i think will struggle against marsaille

Yeah, I forgot about the eufa cup, both Bolton and Boro have done well already this season and although Boro are pretty poor, it doesn't matter a bit when in Europe as Liverpool proved last year :D

Personally I'd like to see Bolton win it though as I think big Sam has done a better job, with little cash and taking in misfits from anywhere in the world and gelling them together into a good team.

At least Boro have Steve Gibson to flash the cash when needed to buy players.

It's interesting that none of the neutrals think Chelsea are gonna win the European Cup, any Chelsea fans out there have an opinion on it? Obviously we all want our own teams to win, but deep down do you really think you will win? I want Liverpool to retain it (for the 2nd time :p ) but I really don't think we will. It'd be nice for the likes of Kewell, Moro, Crouch and Cisse to weigh in with some goals and performances and take us there to pay us back for the dross they've been dishing out.

As for Liverpool v Colchester in the cup final, no thanks, I remember my heart being ripped out by Wimbledon.

Arfie

In yer dreams, pity Fowler is cup tied, I'm sure he'd love to remind the mancs how many european cups we've won.... again :D

There was always gonna be loads of Chelsea fans, it's easier for them to stay in London than wander up the M6 for their prawn sarnies.

Arfie

:lol: Fowler....They'll have that women McManamen up Anfield next flashing off his handbag. Fowler is passed it, he has had his day.

When a team has a bad day but still wins imagine how things turn out when they have a good one....;)

:lol: like the prawn sarnie comments

Lets be honest, Fowler is one of the best natural finishers England has had in the last 25 years and that doesn't just go, OK maybe he wont get into the positions as many times as he used to, but he'll get there enough.

Liverpool are getting enough balls into the box and crosses coming in from the wings, but have a dreadful scoring record, Crouch seems to have reverted to form following a 6 goal blip and he couldn't hit a pigs ass with a banjo, Benitez obviously doesn't like Cisse so he isn't getting a chance, but what I've seen from him reminds me of Baros, head down, past 3 players then gets stopped by the 4th one instead of shooting or passing and sadly Morientes just doesn't seem to be capable in the premiership.

I firmly beleive that given enough starts Fowler will outscore all the other strikers we have by the end of the season, he will certainly outscore them between now and then because of 2 things:

1 - he knows where the back of the net is and can get the ball there he's already done it against Man Ure playing for Citeh (not as good as Liverpool) yet none of our players managed to put it in the net against them despite outplaying them and having numerous opportinities.

2 - he loves the club and has a passion for it like Carragher and Gerrard do, something that the others are lacking in. He's even taken a paycut to move from citeh and is only there to the end of the season and he wants to finish his career at Liverpool so he'll play for a new contract.

According to his fellow players like Owen (Judas) and Shearer and many many others he is still one of the finest finishers in the game and finishing is what is missing form Liverpool.

Don't get me wrong, he's not the long term answer, but he can (and will) still do a job that the rest are incapable of, whilst we trim more dead wood and get a couple of quality frontmen back at the club. To be honest I really hope Mellor comes back as he's another that I think could do well for us.

As for Mcmanamanaman, he's as welcome back at Anfield as Owen is, slightly less welcome than a dose of herpes the pair of greedy money grabbing whores can rot in obscurity for all I care, well McManaman did and at Newcastle Owen looks like he's doing the same.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back