What Aren't Chelski Gonna Win This Season?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Liverpool seriously need a natural finisher - I thought they had it in Morientes but, alas - it wasn't to be...
If Liverpool had someone like Henry or Van Nistelrooy or Crespo then they would be challenging Chelski because the rest of the team is pure class.

I agree timmy.
Liverpool have everything at the moment except a world class striker like Man U and Arsenal.

If they could sign one i'd have no doubt that Man U and Arsenal would be the ones fighting out for 3rd spot.

Man Utd to Cane Scousers 5-1 :shifty:
Ahem :p

I believe this calls for an I TOLD YOU SO moment.

For a while they had 4 strikers (Shrek, Donkey, Saha and Smith) worth over £70 million and didn't have a shot on target AGAIN. So the goal the dope head scored in the league is the only shot they've have in 180 mins.

Arfie

I have a serious distrust of Van Nistler because hes the only sly Dutchman in Holland.

I agree on Folwer too. People are quick to put down the bright spraks once theyve stopped sparking. Just cause its not new doesnt mean its bad. A 96 X Type Jag will always be better than my car, even if mines newer. Hes as light on his toes as he ever was and can indeed find the net in a scary fashion.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back