What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I remember how fun slot car racing used to be!!!

I also remember being young enough that video games were getting better and better during those times. Man, toys were way cooler back in the day

We don't have christmas here :thumbs:
Not a bad thing, lots of financial pressure, "having" to spend time with family when you don't want to. Reruns of rubbish films. (Die Hard exempt from that category, best Christmas film ever.)
All for a pagan festival that religion has taken over. (Read once they reckon that Jesus, the man not the myth, was born in August.)

Not a bad thing, lots of financial pressure, "having" to spend time with family when you don't want to. Reruns of rubbish films. (Die Hard exempt from that category, best Christmas film ever.)
All for a pagan festival that religion has taken over. (Read once they reckon that Jesus, the man not the myth, was born in August.)
Great for feeling like a kid and imagining things tho.

Christmas is part our culture, it doesn't matter where it came from or how long ago or for some other reasons that some don't agree with, it is part of our way of life. Its a special time of the year that has its own magic. Its a traditional holiday with an extended time off from work and school, allowing those to travel great distances to be with family. And for children, it is the best holiday of the year.

My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase......hilarious movie....:lol:

Gear box on my drill driver has gone a bit crunchy, so a new one of those. The kids are getting me a 1/48 scale model kit of a sea harrier.
I was seriously into model airplanes in high school and college. One of my all-time favorites was a 1:48 sea harrier, painted to look like the ones used in the Falklands campaign.

Reactions: kwi
Probably nothing for myself, but I will be getting gifts for others. :)

The 2 year old GD opened a gift yesterday. My wife couldn't say no..and for sure wanted to see the little ones face beam unwrapping her new toy. The others she will have to wait. I think.
Me?..Not sure. I hated clothes as Christmas presents instead of toys and 60 years later I hate clothes as presents instead of ...fish,tropical plants. Important things.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back