What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thinking on how I'd go about building a new invention that I'll never end up doing anyway... ;)

I LOVE crepes but they are a bit of a pain to make getting the batter totally even. How about an electric crepe pan in two pieces? Have a base that contains the heating element. The actual pan part would have a pin in the center that would fit in the base. Just put the batter in the middle and spin.

What group, if you don't mind my asking? Was pretty sure it was the "I am an artist" one but I checked and it wasn't that. Already told you how much I love this piece on IG, but I'll say it again. It's great, and really powerful. And congrats on the 1k reactions! Not surprised really.💖
Ehlers danlos support group :)
Thank you 😊

Thinking on how I'd go about building a new invention that I'll never end up doing anyway... ;)

I LOVE crepes but they are a bit of a pain to make getting the batter totally even. How about an electric crepe pan in two pieces? Have a base that contains the heating element. The actual pan part would have a pin in the center that would fit in the base. Just put the batter in the middle and spin.
My wife and daughter have an electric crepe maker. I don't know how it works; I just make them in a pan.

My wife and daughter have an electric crepe maker. I don't know how it works; I just make them in a pan.
Years ago when I first started doing crepes I had a large skillet that I never used for anything else. I would put it on the stove up-side-down and use the bottom for the crepes.

I just ordered plants (crypts, bacopa, anubias, and tea) and electrical gear (a powerstrip with a nice, long chord, timers for fogger and lights) for the new build.
Make sure you share update pics...

I love crepes and help my mom make them a lot... I just pour the batter in a stove pan and move the pan by tilting it in a circular rotation... That usually evens it out nicely

Getting ready to do some searches for a 5 gallon rig that will be setup with under gravel filtration, Anubias on rocks and Water Sprite as floaters. This will not be any kind of community tank as it will be for breeding the little version of fresh water scuds as live food for my cichlids and rope.

With just being a 5 gallon I'm thinking about going with a molded acrylic tank with no seams. I'll start looking when done here. To be honest, even though I don't like the store, I'll probably just get at the local Petco.

Packing for my trip to Mexico for a wedding. I have a friend coming by my house to feed fish and frogs while I’m away. Buenos Dias.

I have officially made over 1k sales.
1679585359956.png

My production partner is giving me unlimited international free shipping until april 15th, so if y’all want fish art prints, tshirts or stickers now is the time😁

Can that wee mustang sing, or is he a little hoarse?

I am pleased to say I had my last round of tropical travel vaccines today. That's one more step covered. These should be nothing, but that yellow fever vaccine was a fierce one. This was just a few more things that can kill a person covered.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back