What are you doing today?

I am playing with synth programming on Bandlab. So fun to be able to make music without all the annoying work of learning to play instruments...
WOW! That actually brought back some memories. My second computer was an Atari ST (not the Atari game company). Back in the 1980's and 1990's there was a group that did quite a few movie sound tracks called Tangerine Dream. They used 11 of these Atari computers to drive their stuff as the systems came from the factory a with 16 channel MIDI port. If I remember right they were only three people yet would put out full orchestration.

I am a serious baseball fan, something many of our members won't appreciate. But it is something I love, and the world baseball championship that just ended (with an ideal result!) has really been a pleasure. It's going to make the long season of Major League Baseball a very slow starter in comparison - those were passionate, hard fought games. The regular same old will start as a bit of an anticlimax next week..

I fully understand why football fans around the world love the tournaments with highly rated teams from different leagues matching up, or the World Cup. It is a good show, and a gutsy test for all the leagues involved.

I played low level, just for fun ball with Japanese players, and loved the different style. Likewise playing with Dominican teams and with Cuban guys. Now we go back to guys playing for just money, and that'll be good too. Eventually.

I return to the fish after that burst of sports enthusiasm.

I am a serious baseball fan, something many of our members won't appreciate. But it is something I love, and the world baseball championship that just ended (with an ideal result!) has really been a pleasure. It's going to make the long season of Major League Baseball a very slow starter in comparison - those were passionate, hard fought games. The regular same old will start as a bit of an anticlimax next week..

I fully understand why football fans around the world love the tournaments with highly rated teams from different leagues matching up, or the World Cup. It is a good show, and a gutsy test for all the leagues involved.

I played low level, just for fun ball with Japanese players, and loved the different style. Likewise playing with Dominican teams and with Cuban guys. Now we go back to guys playing for just money, and that'll be good too. Eventually.

I return to the fish after that burst of sports enthusiasm.
I LOVE baseball and am a Cleveland fan! I wonder how the very young players for Cleveland are going to do this year. In Tito they could not have a better coach for a young team. Even though they got knocked out of the playoffs early last year they were supposed to do nothing at all yet won the division by 11 games finishing the season with a streak of 24-6. I think part of this is because they are so young. They haven't been around long enough to get jaded and still play loving the game. Cleveland actually played a total of 16 rookies last year with 3 becoming regular starters. Such a good farm club! They lost Frankie Lindor at second base and here come a rookie at second that makes the All-star game...

Biggest recent disappointment for me with baseball was the NL adopting the DH. I would have rather seen the AL get rid of the DH. To me the DH takes away a lot of strategy turning from a chess match to a game of checkers.

On a different level of baseball one of my favorite things is the Little League World Series. :)

LOL! I can't wait for the start of the MLB as I've been going through sports withdrawal since the end of the NFL season. I just can't get into basketball or hockey. :( I actually pay MLB.TV to be able to stream all Cleveland games.

There could be worse vices than sports watching. I go from hockey to baseball, by the seasons. I don't really have one set ball team, as an ex-Montrealer. Our team is gone. I watch the way I watch European football (which I also enjoy).

I haven't watched an NFL game in 20 or so years, and maybe half a dozen in my life. I don't gamble and the game doesn't get me. I admire the athleticism in basketball, but can't watch more than 10 minutes of it. Too much scoring.

They're all different soap operas with good storylines. I really like the way the Japanese players carried them themselves, and the intensity at which they played. Very old school.

Absolutely blown away by the response to my latest painting 🤯😁
The responses are still coming in as well!
7255EA17-6C1D-466A-B137-5D4B4AAD11A4.jpeg

Guess your getting your name out there better as an artist Giusiana! You're doing good!
Yeah! I have a show on April 6th and then a super big show this summer (thousands of people attend each year!)
I’m pretty excited for it😊

Absolutely blown away by the response to my latest painting 🤯😁
The responses are still coming in as well!
View attachment 314162
What group, if you don't mind my asking? Was pretty sure it was the "I am an artist" one but I checked and it wasn't that. Already told you how much I love this piece on IG, but I'll say it again. It's great, and really powerful. And congrats on the 1k reactions! Not surprised really.💖

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back