What are you doing today?

Glad that you're home! Is your mom ok?
She feels better now thankfully... The doctors had no idea what was making her feel so sick but they tried their best to help by running tests, doing a CT scan, and giving fluids... But she recovered sort of on her own I believe. So they let her go when they saw she was doing really well
Thanks for being concerned :)

My doctors office called me today, my appointment was cancelled because someone broke into the office last night and stole my doctor’s computers…. I’m wondering who and why and does that mean some random person off the street has my medical record??

I just had to walk through like three and a half feet of snow to manually open a gate at my work.
I was planning on going to the post office but I need to dry out and warm up a bit now.

My doctors office called me today, my appointment was cancelled because someone broke into the office last night and stole my doctor’s computers…. I’m wondering who and why and does that mean some random person off the street has my medical record??
Not only do I find it absolutely disgraceful that someone would steal from a hospital, but as you said, all the information that is private they can get from it... And it delays everyone from getting the care they NEED.
Definitely scary. Hope they catch the guy before they do anything with it...

Did they steal the entire system or the terminals used by the doctors? If it's the latter, the info is stored centrally and the doctor uses a terminal to access it.

In our local news - a man in an electric wheelchair was returning from visiting a friend when three youths cut the tubes to the oxygen cylinder he is dependant on and stole it. What kind of people do that !?

Did they steal the entire system or the terminals used by the doctors? If it's the latter, the info is stored centrally and the doctor uses a terminal to access it.

In our local news - a man in an electric wheelchair was returning from visiting a friend when three youths cut the tubes to the oxygen cylinder he is dependant on and stole it. What kind of people do that !?
I don’t know. This doctor is a private small practice and doesn’t use the main centralized system the bigger clinics use so I don’t know exactly

That's just insanely cruel...

I was asking Luna to get inside so I could weedwack the backyard... She was being a stubborn husky... I even took a video of her just laying there as I'm talking, trying to convince her to come inside... But NOPE. She wanted to make it hard that day 😂. She's always being stubborn 🙄😂
She did finally decide to come inside though... Took a while lol
20230316_132306.jpg
20230316_132431.jpg
20230316_132146.jpg
20230316_132246.jpg

I'm being SO mad I could spit nickles!!!!!

Not real long ago I was given a 16 year old Dell laptop by a woman in my apartments to see if I could do anything with it. For as old as it is I did pretty well getting it going with Windows 10 and switching out the original 140GB drive with a 640GB I had laying around but, of course, being 16 years old it is slow.

This woman is extremely nice. In fact too nice for her own good. Thinking about things it ended up striking as odd that she had this old Dell as I sort of remembered her buying an Asus laptop a couple of years ago so I asked her about it.

Now enter a guy that used to live here that recognized this lady as an easy mark and took a lot of advantage. Even though he was eventually evicted he still hangs around her still taking advantage. From the start I tried to warn her off this guy but she is so naive that he could basically make her do anything he wanted. He convinced her to trade her newer Asus for this 16 year old Dell. He used two things to convince her.
1) Since the Dell is a lot thicker it must have a lot more in it.

2) The Asus does not have an optical drive while the Dell does. She was getting ready to buy a printer and he convinced her that she would not be able to install the printer without having an optical drive.

I detest people like this! I also pity people like her. Oh, this guy is also getting money off her all the time and has yet to pay back even a penny. Nothing that I can really do but I'd like to throttle the jerk!!!

I was asking Luna to get inside so I could weedwack the backyard... She was being a stubborn husky... I even took a video of her just laying there as I'm talking, trying to convince her to come inside... But NOPE. She wanted to make it hard that day 😂. She's always being stubborn 🙄😂
She did finally decide to come inside though... Took a while lol
View attachment 313662View attachment 313657View attachment 313660View attachment 313661
What is this green stuff on the ground? ????
And mud, my dear old friend, I miss you...
Luna is as lovely as ever.

I'm being SO mad I could spit nickles!!!!!

Not real long ago I was given a 16 year old Dell laptop by a woman in my apartments to see if I could do anything with it. For as old as it is I did pretty well getting it going with Windows 10 and switching out the original 140GB drive with a 640GB I had laying around but, of course, being 16 years old it is slow.

This woman is extremely nice. In fact too nice for her own good. Thinking about things it ended up striking as odd that she had this old Dell as I sort of remembered her buying an Asus laptop a couple of years ago so I asked her about it.

Now enter a guy that used to live here that recognized this lady as an easy mark and took a lot of advantage. Even though he was eventually evicted he still hangs around her still taking advantage. From the start I tried to warn her off this guy but she is so naive that he could basically make her do anything he wanted. He convinced her to trade her newer Asus for this 16 year old Dell. He used two things to convince her.
1) Since the Dell is a lot thicker it must have a lot more in it.

2) The Asus does not have an optical drive while the Dell does. She was getting ready to buy a printer and he convinced her that she would not be able to install the printer without having an optical drive.

I detest people like this! I also pity people like her. Oh, this guy is also getting money off her all the time and has yet to pay back even a penny. Nothing that I can really do but I'd like to throttle the jerk!!!
That's so horrible! Wow. What a jerk.

What is this green stuff on the ground? ????
And mud, my dear old friend, I miss you...
Luna is as lovely as ever.
Shoot, my apartment building is aligned east to west with the front of the building facing south and getting all the sun. The front of the building has just a few small patches of snow with a lot of green grass. The back side facing north and away from the sun has 2-2 1/2 feet of snow on the ground.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back