What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The next time my reaction number will be like this is at 99,999... NOOOOOO
I've been cursed for eternity
I'm old and senile so my number things are more simple but I still have them. I have a thing with the number '4'. Say I'm drinking a soda. I almost always take 4 sips at a time. I'm almost a bit neurotic about it.

I also normally count my steps but I think that is due to my being blind in one which, long ago, made me think about losing the other. Elevator to my apartment door is 28 steps. ;) I've actually experimented by closing my eyes when getting off the elevator and seeing how I'd do getting my place including finding my proper key and opening the door. Felt sort of weird but I did it without much hassle.

I'm old and senile so my number things are more simple but I still have them. I have a thing with the number '4'. Say I'm drinking a soda. I almost always take 4 sips at a time. I'm almost a bit neurotic about it.

I also normally count my steps but I think that is due to my being blind in one which, long ago, made me think about losing the other. Elevator to my apartment door is 28 steps. ;) I've actually experimented by closing my eyes when getting off the elevator and seeing how I'd do getting my place including finding my proper key and opening the door. Felt sort of weird but I did it without much hassle.
Interesting. Mayhap you and I should see the same shrink. My thing is seeing the numbers from my childhood address and our old phone number from sixty years ago. I immediately start flashbacking to “Leave It To Beaver”.

Uh today has been a day.
Went to another mall to get a new pair of pants (there had been a shooting at the mall hubby and I normally frequent and I'm too nervous to go back just quite yet)
Picked up food for the next week or so at BJ's
Exchanged three dead fish for three live fish at PetCo because for once it wasn't my fault the fish died
Put a metric ton of salt on our driveway and walkway with the hope it melts the ice before my parents arrive next week
Did a half an hour of drawing on my digital tablet

And all that is left for my day:
Thirty minutes of practicing French
Thirty minutes of writing in my journal
Thirty minutes of reading (which turns into hours because Zodiac Academy book series has my mind fully occupied)
Eat dinner with hubby

I got stuff to start seeds for tomatoes, sent cheapo hydroponic seed starter back to amazon, and figured out 2005 chevy definitely has a water leak. I am one week from major construction on my foundation and I am pretty much mortally terrified.

Remembered a great dessert I haven't had in years. It was just as good as remembered. Lay out green grapes and drizzle with chocolate syrup lightly. Throw in the freezer to freeze the grapes. Super easy and super good. :)

Lucky. Here an 8 year old will get in trouble for a lemonade stand without a license
I do have a sales tax number, an employer ID number, etc, but short of being in the trades that require licensing - like electrician or veterinarian, I've never heard of a business license

@Clivepullen I have moved your post to start a new thread here

What are you doing today?​

Watching Youtube videos about reincarnation...Very interesting...!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back