What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Had a fun sledding expedition with Mrs. Badger, the offspring, and the dog. Got the Sumatra tank torn down, and the old 30 gallon set up. Starting to visualize the new Yunnan hill stream tank.
Awesome! Make sure to share photos once you start to get it up and running!

I'm watching "Groundhog Day" with the family right now...

I got photos of the finished cake and a photo of a sliced section.
Kinda sloppy but it did taste good I'll admit 😅
20230204_222338.jpg
20230204_222736.jpg

I just watched it for the first time. It's a very weird movie, but it does make you think.
Yah kinda weird I'll agree but it is a really good movie.
The concept of what a person would do if they re-lived the same day over and over...
Sad when he couldn't save the elderly man...

Nobody... Touch... The reaction buttons... My thing is at 9,999 and Idk why but I really really REALLY like that number and I almost actually don't want it changed. Its awesome.
I love numbers like this

Nobody... Touch... The reaction buttons... My thing is at 9,999 and Idk why but I really really REALLY like that number and I almost actually don't want it changed. Its awesome.
I love numbers like this
Too late 🤭

Today I am trying to sleep. Unsuccessfully 😖
Oh no Juice! I'm really sorry... I hope you're not in any pain...

I also had a bit of trouble getting to sleep last night but nothing too bad thankfully.
I really hope you can get some good sleep soon.

Are you allergic to chamomile or melatonin at all?

Last edited:
The next time my reaction number will be like this is at 99,999... NOOOOOO
I've been cursed for eternity

Spent the morning editing listing photos. I'm expanding my shop. I found a wholesaler and now I can get plants for super cheap and resell them on etsy.
Now I'm gonna shoot some arrows.
If you’re expanding you should definitely get your business license if you make more than $600 revenue per year

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back