What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

After running a bid, filling in 2 holes that my divining tool says aren't pipe to the artesian well (hey my house was built in 1955 and I'm looking for a pipe that old that is leaking under my house and not on city water.) Straightened out the IRS on what that check in 2021 was for, going to resume digging on the hole the pendulum says is closest. I would rather have a free sprinkler system outside than rotten wood under my house. My day has been complicated

Elk fajitas!

IMG_0081.JPG

Today I am buying my friend some more fish and getting some Platies (and possibly something else) for my main tank! I only ever get fish very occasionally.... I wish it was more often xD

today I am buying a heater and splitting up the last 2 pair of German Blue Rams. Which means I have to find a place to put a whole lot of honey. (need the spot it's sitting for the tank)

Just finished chipping several hundred pounds of ice off the driveway. Now researching amphibians of the Yunnan province.

I wasn't far from that myself today! Since I'm in an apartment I don't have to worry about snow/ice removal but we have a front going through that started as rain then turned to snow and ice. Had to take me 20 minutes to pry a door on my car open as all four of the doors were totally frozen shut.

Would not have been a problem if I had done my grocery shopping Thursday as normal but I tend to procrastinate and didn't. Was just about out of food so had to get out and about. Also REALLY needed a rib eye steak for the NFL playoff games Sunday. ;) In my opinion a rib eye is the only true cut of steak. All the others are just solid hamburger. ;)

Sigh, I do have a 7.1 cubic foot chest freezer. If I had any sense I'd find someone to split a side of beef with or get a side myself... not sure if a 7.1 cubic chest would hold a full side... Ya, just did a quick search and, for a full side of beef, the average freezer size would need to be 8.0 cubic feet.

Finally watched the movie "Yesterday" with my family!... I enjoyed it! Good movie.

Lost a female ram, but I got firewood, and chicken feed, and a tank set up for her and her boyfriend, he's solo now but maybe no more conflict. Almost ready for the cold front

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back