What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My mom woke me up while asleep on the couch to ask.... "Do you want any ice cream?" 🥴😑
I feel so tired

Yep. 100% sure you’re sick 😷 😝
Hey wait... Whats that supposed to mean? 😂
Just cause I'm a little tired and my mom wants to give ice cream you think I'm sick? 😂
By the way I ate the ice cream and it soothed my throat but now I got chills 🥶😂

Last edited:
Just cause I'm a little tired you think I'm sick? 😂
By the way I hate the ice cream cause it soothed my throat but now I got chills 🥶😂
Maybe I am now that I think about it... lol
It's the first time in a long time where I WANT to just curl up in bed 😅
Usually I can't get myself to go to bed
I want a heated blanket so bad rn 😂

Last edited:
Just cause I'm a little tired and my mom wants to give ice cream you think I'm sick? 😂
By the way I ate the ice cream and it soothed my throat but now I got chills 🥶😂
I mean you have a sore throat, sore nose, super tired and falling asleep and you don’t know why. And now you’re chilled. You’re sick 🤪

I mean you have a sore throat, sore nose, super tired and falling asleep and you don’t know why. And now you’re chilled. You’re sick 🤪
I'm chilled out maaaaan... 😂😂
But no really. I think its literally me reacting to the season change. Usually I get sick around this time anyways every year. My mom used to rush me to the doctors when I was younger but the doctors were always like: "Its just gonna be a yearly thing. He reacts to the seasons changing."
I used to be worse where I couldnt even speak because I had HORRIBLE coughing fits. But now its just my throat is really sore and my nose burns and I'm tired lol.
So its nothing bad really. I just took a cough drop for my sore throat... Which helped a little 😅

And the falling asleep... I woke up at 5am this morning and did a lot of math, then over thought governments in Europe... So that could also be why I passed out on the couch 😂

Otherwise I'm fiiiiine 🙃🤒

Now I'm just awake in bed really... I was SUPER tired downstairs but now that I'm actually trying to sleep I can't.... Why 😂

Oh my gosh. My mom made some no bake cookies up yesterday and they taste sooooooo amazing!! I wish I could describe the flavor but no I cant

I'm reading that WWll book now... Hopefully it's more cheerful in this chapter.
But it's not looking good so far...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back