What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Right now not a lot. Its 4:36 am where I am and I'm laying awake cause my nose is just burning and my throat hurts. Humidity change I suppose lol.
Really bored...

Just washed my hair and got shampoo in my eye. It's watering quite badly but at least I only need one eye to read a computer screen :lol:
Oh noooo. Feel better soon!
Also let me know if you need moderator back up ;) 😂 (joking)

Im solving "special equations" now. There can only be two options for an answer. Either no solution or infinite solutions... Fun lol

I'm off to sing with little kids! This week, my big kids are learning to play 12 bar blues on xylophones, which no doubt has all sorts of expired R&B musicians spinning in their graves. My little kids are learning to sing and play instruments at the same time, which is much more difficult than it sounds. Wish us luck! :lol:

Alright... Kinda weird.
So yesterday I watched my female gudgeon Betsy brutally attack a baby pond/bladder snails and SWALLOW THE WHOLE SHELL along with it... Dang...
So today I watched poor Betsy have a bathroom break and she somehow passed the shell through her system and got it out. Whaaaaat...

Just got done with some hot tea... That felt so good on my throat. It's been sore since yesterday. My nose is all congested and burns.
I think it's the season change... 😬

Just got done with some hot tea... That felt so good on my throat. It's been sore since yesterday. My nose is all congested and burns.
I think it's the season change... 😬
Or you’re getting sick 😷

Or you’re getting sick 😷
Yah. Could be... Hopefully not though... I took my temp and one side is 99.0 and the other is 95.1...
I took the lower side multiple times cause I was like: "No there can't be that big if a temp difference."
But there was lol.

I don't want to feel really bad tomorrow. It's water change day tomorrow and I got to get that done.
Also when I get sick, my temperature sky rockets to usually 104.1 or so. Crazy but it's true. So that makes me feel absolutely so drained and I can barely move.
So I hope I am not actually sick and it's just season change...

Already feel tired 🥱

But that's probably just from being up early and doing math 😅

We had souvlaki for supper. I don't know what's more fun, eating it or saying it.
I LOVE souvlaki but, along with Jamaican Jerk and Currie, I've never had much luck making on my own. Can there possibly be a recipe in the future? ;)

I'm supposed to have pizza tonight but don't know if it is going to happen as I made the mistake of having McDonald's for lunch. I know better but get a craving for a Big Mac once in a while. Their stuff always makes me feel bloated and not hungry later in the day. :( As to the pizza, if you have a Papa Murphy's in your area, check them out. They are a take and bake pizza place that is REALLY good with toppings you won't see from most pizza places such as feta cheese and artichoke hearts. Every Tuesday you can get a 14 inch large (2 inches larger than Pizza Hut) any way you want for $10.99 USD.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back