What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Just watched a Nova on 0 to ♾... o_O🥴😵
My head huwts.

Still snowing heavily, can’t leave the driveway. No estimate for when water or electric will be repaired. So it’s cold and dark. My whole family is sick too, I’ve been hiding away in my room because I can’t risk getting sick before my surgery.

Still snowing heavily, can’t leave the driveway. No estimate for when water or electric will be repaired. So it’s cold and dark. My whole family is sick too, I’ve been hiding away in my room because I can’t risk getting sick before my surgery.
Sounds like fun times. Hang in there and stay safe.

You know what ? Reading stuff about power outages and stuff does anybody give thought or preparation to basic survival skills and equipment ? Starting a fire , building a shelter , you know , Daniel Boone type skills.

You know what ? Reading stuff about power outages and stuff does anybody give thought or preparation to basic survival skills and equipment ? Starting a fire , building a shelter , you know , Daniel Boone type skills.
Yep. And for heaven's sake, boiling your water. There's still a place for those skills in the modern world.

I got dem skills 😎

Believe it or not but you can boil water in a paper cup. I've seen it done.
Yeah I do believe it's possible. With the right distance from the heat source.
Actually some paper cups are microwavable so you could theoretically just put it in there but with no power that's not gonna work well lol

Oh you have no idea how prepped we are 😉 sooooooo much food, water, medical equipment, first aid stuff, and more. The cold just makes my condition worse and we don’t have a fireplace

Most reactions

trending

Back