What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I need to do my water change today instead of tomorrow because it will be raining a lot in my area then

I'm getting ready for the school's band concert on December 8. I play the flute. It is really fun, but a lot of people are sick and we didn't sound good today, hope we do better tomorrow.
Seems across the nation everyone is sick, smh. Missed a game last night because I am still sick. Hopefully I’ll be able to go to practice tonight

Good to know!
I just found that out recently. I dry all my excess duckweed and Salvinia to feed my paramecium cultures. A word of warning however : it sure looks like pot so tell your parents and housemates what you're doing so they don't freak out.

Snowed In with a power outage. No power also means no water. We don’t have a fireplace either. And low battery on my phone. This will be the last I’m online until I can charge up. Thankfully it’s still light out so we can prepare candles and food and blankets for overnight. Hopefully it won’t last long, our record power outage was 14 days!

Last edited:
Do you own a Jump starter for your car. Some of them have a power inverter to allow plugging in your phone charger.

Dont you have a charger for your phone that plugs into the car cigarette lighter?

Snowed In with a power outage. No power also means no water. We don’t have a fireplace either. And low battery on my phone. This will be the last I’m online until I can charge up. Thankfully it’s still light out so we can prepare candles and food and blankets for overnight. Hopefully it won’t last long, our record power outage was 14 days!
Oh no! Stay safe!

Oh noooo! Hopefully you get your power back soon.
Conserve your phone battery Juice! I see you're still online! Save it for emergencies!!

Oh noooo! Hopefully you get your power back soon.
Conserve your phone battery Juice! I see you're still online! Save it for emergencies!!
Guess what! The power just came back. I was definitely expecting it to be longer. It’s on the charger now for if it goes out again

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back