What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Here is a bit of Scrabble trivia... The highest possible word score is OXYPHENBUTAZONE worth 1458 points if catching double and triple score squares. There is no actually known case of it being used but, in theory, it tops the list. :dunno:
And my wife asks- how do we achieve that with only 7 letters? :)

Glued the background into the new tank.

Attachments

• 16695655174232636364814056685588.jpg
    16695655174232636364814056685588.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 12
Join the club...
My dad also had to.

Today I want to stay real busy with stuff. I also need to empty the peroxide/water mix with the rocks in there... Hopefully I killed the bga lol.

Been a while since I fed my fish some frozen brine shrimp. They went savage on it lol.
Ripped the pieces to shreds! Really aggressive feeders

Well I can’t risk getting sick 😂😂
True lol.
One time my mom got sick and I stayed away from her as best as I could and washed my hands after everytime I cared for her during that period. Then my brother got sick as well, so I helped but I tried to keep my distance like with my mom.
Then my dad got sick and he was teasing me like: "Oh come on. It's not that bad you're bound to get it as well. Stop trying to isolate yourself cause of us being sick."
Now I'm watching them have MISERABLE symptoms and I'm the only one taking precautions cause I don't want to fall ill.
Guess who didn't get sick? 😂
Yah, I didn't get one tiny symptom. My dad didn't say much after that about staying away lol

To be honest... just being lazy. ;) Soaked in a tub with salts reading earlier; I do that fairly often. I have a Microsoft Surface that I use mainly for reading. Currently I must have close to if not over 500 eBooks on the thing.

Still being lazy I'm not even going to actually cook, just throwing a frozen lasagna in the oven for during Monday Night Football.

Perks of being retired with an income that is actually higher than I need; every day is the weekend. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back