What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Water change day today....the new residents of the 53 behaved perfectly with the hood off for about an hour whilst I was doing maintenance, no losses or escapees from the 42.

Fred's roomie is behaving like an idiot...she decided that after the water change she would partake in a spa experience, so she sat in the venturi difuser and got thoroughly "bubbled"...nowt like a warm jacuzzi to invigorate oneself ready for the day ahead...

IMG_20221119_073808_resized_20221119_073833337.jpg

I'm getting in some well-earned couch potato time today. A few small errands to run, a big wc on the dentist's tank, and maybe puttering around in the garage-shop, clearing away the hunting disaster area it has become. Seriously, it looks like somebody moved a butcher shop into a Cabelas store, then set off a bomb inside it. So I might work on that a bit. Mostly going sedentary, though.

5 degrees Fahrenheit today! I think winter has arrived. Good day to sit around and drink tea. Did I mention I plan on sitting around a lot today?

Just finished a fantastic book: "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian," by Sherman Alexie. Lots and lots of really dirty jokes, so maybe not for our younger members. I think it's an important story, especially if you live close to a reservation.

I'm getting in some well-earned couch potato time today. A few small errands to run, a big wc on the dentist's tank, and maybe puttering around in the garage-shop, clearing away the hunting disaster area it has become. Seriously, it looks like somebody moved a butcher shop into a Cabelas store, then set off a bomb inside it. So I might work on that a bit. Mostly going sedentary, though.

5 degrees Fahrenheit today! I think winter has arrived. Good day to sit around and drink tea. Did I mention I plan on sitting around a lot today?
Wow! 5 degrees? Some snow on the ground here today. Just a dusting.

Ohhh I actually thought you were coming all the way across the country :rofl:
I mean I did go to Pennsylvania for a doctors appointment but nahhhhh I can’t do long road trips, my family’s going cross country in December but I’m staying behind

I mean I did go to Pennsylvania for a doctors appointment but nahhhhh I can’t do long road trips, my family’s going cross country in December but I’m staying behind
Long road trips are in my family’s blood, I’ve moved 7 times since I’ve been born, lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back