What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It was 79 here this morning, it is snowing in the Texas Panhandle tonight, but it will be 80 next tuesday. Trash can didn't blow away. A couple of porch plants had to get moved though
Huge windstorm here. No power. Cell service is in and out. Super windy, if the wind hadn’t ripped the cover of our greenhouse before it certainly would now.

Hope your team is winning! Good luck!
Thanks!

This is what happened:

First game: Lost (we were playing to their pace and playing stupid)

Second game: Won by 40

Third game: Really close all the way to the end, but we pulled through with the W. We beat them by 6 I think. (They had crazy tall players, so it was a tough game)

Thanks!

This is what happened:

First game: Lost (we were playing to their pace and playing stupid)

Second game: Won by 40

Third game: Really close all the way to the end, but we pulled through with the W. We beat them by 6 I think. (They had crazy tall players, so it was a tough game)
Sounds like you guys pulled through nicely!

Getting lost in Elden Ring for half an eternity and then doing some pre-lab assignments for school. Oh, and a water change!

Getting lost in Elden Ring for half an eternity and then doing some pre-lab assignments for school. Oh, and a water change!
I've heard of that game but have never seen it played or played myself lol

Good luck on your assignments and your water change!

I'm gonna be helping my dad wash the car and then pressure wash the house. Don't know when, my parents just said that it's going to be done today sooo...

Two days ago it snowed. When I get up it's usually about 20 degrees fahrenheit or below. Yay Wyoming fall.
Right now I am attempting to outline major plot points of one of the books I always seem to be writing, probably never going to actually publish anything but I like writing.

I got one pic of the loose cattle before I went and found someone that knew their owner. 10 really big dogs that mooed behind my fence this morning. Big tree blew down in the storm took their fence out

Just over my back fence.... there were about 10 to start with, they headed for the creek and there is a road with fast traffic past it so I got in my truck and went and found someone that knows the owner.

Attachments

• 20221105_092306.jpg
    20221105_092306.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 15

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back