What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

That looks fun 🤩
It does... Would I be brave enough to do it? Heck no 😂
Not on my hand anyway...

I just bought an assassin snail but I think it’s dead :( left him in the bag with the tank light off… if he still looks like that in a couple of hours I’ll know
The only way to be sure, 100% is to first grab it out and take a big wiff. NO JOKING PLEASE DONT. That is one way to tell but you'll be gagging for an hour if it is dead.
I would take it out and poke its foot softly. If it goes deeper into their shell or moves at all it is alive, if it doesn't move at all it is sadly dead

It does... Would I be brave enough to do it? Heck no 😂
Not on my hand anyway...

The only way to be sure, 100% is to first grab it out and take a big wiff. NO JOKING PLEASE DONT. That is one way to tell but you'll be gagging for an hour if it is dead.
I would take it out and poke its foot softly. If it goes deeper into their shell or moves at all it is alive, if it doesn't move at all it is sadly dead
He’s alive :) currently at the top breathing freshair, hopefully he’ll start tucking into the bladder snails in the next day or so.

He’s alive :) currently at the top breathing freshair, hopefully he’ll start tucking into the bladder snails in the next day or so.
That's awesome! Great to hear.
If you get another you can breed and sell them 😉. Maybe they can help pay for your aquarium a bit...

Today I am performing Hansel and Gretel. I am really excited but not so excited to be roasting all day; my costume has four layers... Plus the shorts and tank top I'm wearing under the costume.. But hopefully a great day!
Oof. The first and only play I did was the nativity scene back on pre-school... Somehow I still remember it 😅
I was one of the shepherds but I just could not keep my "hat" on lol... It was itchy and really hot on my head.

You'll do great most likely. Don't sweat it 😉😅

I just bought an assassin snail but I think it’s dead :( left him in the bag with the tank light off… if he still looks like that in a couple of hours I’ll know
Give it 24 hours before you throw him away. Sometimes snails just kind of chill out for several hours when put in a new home.

Give it 24 hours before you throw him away. Sometimes snails just kind of chill out for several hours when put in a new home.
He’s having fun in there now :) he’s been to the top for a good look around, then he dropped to the bottom and now he’s roaming around on the glass looking for his tea :) quite cute when they’re small!

Attachments

• 8208368B-20E6-4CA1-9546-9C5B2FC652EE.jpeg
    8208368B-20E6-4CA1-9546-9C5B2FC652EE.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 64290B76-4234-43BB-BFB1-7495DB9D0B41.jpeg
    64290B76-4234-43BB-BFB1-7495DB9D0B41.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 16
Oof. The first and only play I did was the nativity scene back on pre-school... Somehow I still remember it 😅
I was one of the shepherds but I just could not keep my "hat" on lol... It was itchy and really hot on my head.
Haha! I did the nativity scene as well at that age. But I was the donkey, while my twin sis was a camel.
I did an indoor theater camp when I was almost 9, and the show was going to be more of an arrangement of little stories and shows. Well, you wanna guess what parts my twin and I got? Thing 1 & Thing 2. My twin missed the dress rehearsal, but did fine for the performance. I on the other hand, lost my curly blue wig while having to dance around, and it felt like the most mortifying thing ever.
Then, we did an outdoor theater camp when I was like 10 or 11. The show was going to be Peter Pan. Guess what parts we got? The Raccoon twin lost boys. Yep.
Anyway, plays are a lot of fun @TheLavenderBadger! And we know you'll do great!

Today, I spent the morning volunteering at my local horse rescue! I got to muck manure in the rain....
So yeah, I have awesome planning.🤣

Haha! I did the nativity scene as well at that age. But I was the donkey, while my twin sis was a camel.
I did an indoor theater camp when I was almost 9, and the show was going to be more of an arrangement of little stories and shows. Well, you wanna guess what parts my twin and I got? Thing 1 & Thing 2. My twin missed the dress rehearsal, but did fine for the performance. I on the other hand, lost my curly blue wig while having to dance around, and it felt like the most mortifying thing ever.
Then, we did an outdoor theater camp when I was like 10 or 11. The show was going to be Peter Pan. Guess what parts we got? The Raccoon twin lost boys. Yep.
Anyway, plays are a lot of fun @TheLavenderBadger! And we know you'll do great!
Oh that's awesome you had a twin to do parts like that with you!
I don't remember there being actors for the animals... Or there being animals of any sort lol Maybe our school didn't do that??...

Sounds like you have done a number of plays! And had a buddy there with you for most 😅.

Today, I spent the morning volunteering at my local horse rescue! I got to muck manure in the rain....
So yeah, I have awesome planning.🤣
That is a great experience Morganna! I would love to do volunteer work like that... And sure the manure isn't lovely but working on a rescue like that is totally worth it.
Yah maybe choose a drier time of the week 😉😅

That is a great experience Morganna! I would love to do volunteer work like that... And sure the manure isn't lovely but working on a rescue like that is totally worth it.
Yah maybe choose a drier time of the week 😉😅
It really has been a great experience and opportunity! You might be able to find some videos about the rescue on YouTube if you look up "Days End Farm Horse Rescue". I've been going volunteering there for 4 years now. I don't go often, just when I have a free weekend and I don't have homework. So like, once a month.
I'm sure you can find an equally awesome volunteer opportunity in your area if you look!

It really has been a great experience and opportunity! You might be able to find some videos about the rescue on YouTube if you look up "Days End Farm Horse Rescue". I've been going volunteering there for 4 years now. I don't go often, just when I have a free weekend and I don't have homework. So like, once a month.
I'm sure you can find an equally awesome volunteer opportunity in your area if you look!
Wow! They have a whole channel with all the rescued horses. That's incredible.

I definitely have to look around in my area. I know there is a dog/cat shelter in my area but they have major renovations going on and took down all the old dog kennels to make better ones which means all they have is cats at the moment and maybe very few dogs... And I have nothing against cats except for the fact I have to have benadryl before messing with them (I'm allergic). Then take a decontamination shower and wash my face...
But maybe I should look around for a farm rescue type place... Thank you!

Most reactions

trending

Back