What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

301097298_3243743009273068_8264404009432262129_n.jpg

A good day today. Had coffee with two of my motorcycle friends this morning and just got back from lunch with a friend that I used to work with (I am retired now).

Doing final water parameter tests before starting to add fish tomorrow. So far the PH is higher than I'd like but OK. Ammonia looks like between zero and 0.25 PPM and nitrites look to be zero. Still need to check nitrates but expect to be zero as the tank is not truly cycled.

Still the tank is fish safe and adding some will help in the cycling finishing by adding more ammonia than the current few bladder snails in the tank. I say fish safe as a while back a contaminated live plant from Petco killed the tank. Since the bladder snails are thriving I have to assume that I successfully sterilized the tank.

So what I'm actually doing today is being hyper about adding fish tomorrow. Tomorrow's addition will be some Panda Gorra.

K9 clearly unhappy with water transparency
The dog:
"I see something in common with this and the thing the hoomans call governments but I can't figure out what"

(notice I did not specify a particular government and I'm not getting politically one sided because... Well all forms of governments hide stuff and you can't deny it lol)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back