What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Watch the old movie Gaslight. It's happened to all of us at one time or another. I'm wise to it now.
which version of that movie did you see...the original 1940 version or the later 1944 version.... I just might give the first version a watch as it's on Tubi and sounds interesting. I can't find the later more popular version except on HBO max

Last edited:
I found the movie, gaslight, the 1944 version , for free on the Roku Streaming Channel. It won a couple of Academy Awards.. Looks to be a psychological thriller. Looks like i'll be watching the movie tonight.

Last edited:
we cleaned the base pond, and I came home to my new carport. since I'm in the 75 chevy pickup because my 05 is still in the shop, well it needs a carport. and now I am exhausted

I'm watching the 1944 version right now. Amazing what you can find for free on streaming tv.

Today I shall be.....hopefully if the flippin thing finally arrives....fitting the shower dam in my wetroom

Well overdue delivery (tracking says it has finally reached the local courier depot from I am guessing Outer Mongolia considering the 3 day delivery has taken 13 days so far)

It will be so nice to be able to use the wetroom shower and not have the water leave the bathroom via the door before I do....

The wetroom was done in 2018 and the very slight bowl shaped floor to stop water escaping the bathroom was not done properly, so instead of the water going down the drain, it leaves via the door and soaks the hallway carpet instead....not ideal really.

Just did Fred Betta's water change

He is beyond hysterical to do anything with. Seriously. If he doesn't attack me, he attacks the jug that I use to remove the old water. Then he goes into full on Springer Spaniel play mode with zoomies, tail wagging, going in circles til he makes himself dizzy. When it comes to putting the new water into his aquarium he sits there, mouth wide open under the flow, wagging his tail like crazy. I move the bottle of water away from him and he chases the flow and gets back under it again.....

"Fred...will you stop doing that please....you're a fish...you're not a dog playing with a hosepipe!"

"Get out the way you silly sausage!"

Same with the filter....Betta shouldn't have fast flow cos it stresses them out.

Fred didn't read the rule book.

Fred hangs out under the flow, lets it push him downwards, turns around and sits under it again, gets pushed down....there he is wagging his tail and bouncing around being daft.

"Fred...you're a Betta...you're not meant to like filter flow"

Furiously swims to the glass where I am, starts mouthing off at me, flares at me then goes back to play under the filter.

I give up.

His antics are hysterical...whether its beating up the moss balls, chasing the water flow, flaring at the snails or me....he is a complete nutcase. Not a normal Betta at all. I can see why he charmed and cheered up my neighbour before she passed away, you can't help but smile with him around. Silly fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back