What are you doing today?

click to vote now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
@WhistlingBadger said it best. It's an uncertain world. Anything could happen and some of those things might be real bad. I'm very lucky to live where I do. If there were no gasoline or utilities and I was forced out of my house I could make it for at least a month hiding out in the countryside . After that might not be so good. Basic survival skills are mandatory in today's world.

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
@WhistlingBadger said it best. It's an uncertain world. Anything could happen and some of those things might be real bad. I'm very lucky to live where I do. If there were no gasoline or utilities and I was forced out of my house I could make it for at least a month hiding out in the countryside . After that might not be so good. Basic survival skills are mandatory in today's world.
And yet todays world is when the least amount of people have them

Slaphppy7

Mod Squaderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Going to home depot today to pick up some pfs for my tanks.
Call ahead...they usually have plenty during the summer (swimming) time, supplies drop off heading into winter

If you've never used it before, you'll like it alot...I have it in all of my tanks

OP
OP
connorlindeman

connorlindeman

The Past Master
3x Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Call ahead...they usually have plenty during the summer (swimming) time, supplies drop off heading into winter

If you've never used it before, you'll like it alot...I have it in all of my tanks
I ordered online for store pickup. The stuff is pretty rare around here. Even in the summer.

I switched from play sand to pfs a few months ago. I really like the texture of pfs much more.

Slaphppy7

Mod Squaderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I ordered online for store pickup. The stuff is pretty rare around here. Even in the summer.

I switched from play sand to pfs a few months ago. I really like the texture of pfs much more.
Good deal...down here, during the summer months, HD keeps pallets of the stuff on the sales floor

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online