What And When

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I really do like the aquascape - lots of places to put corals

Seffie x

Thanks Seffie but this is due to become a quarantine tank at some point in the not too distant future as I now have complete go ahead for the new tank. So it looks like a custom made 39x18x30 for me very soon, will update my topic "Taking the missus to the LFS" on marine and reef chat with details and may pm you with some silly questions at some point this week if you don't mind.

In lieu of starting the new tank went into LFS the other day and bought another 2kg of live rock that was nice shape and full of coraline growth, saw that it had a hermit hitchiking on it so bought it and he chucked the hermit in too. Not the most amazing deal but free is free. Also fell in love with a chalk Goby and had to bring him home, he sifts relentlessly and has made himself 2 caves. I know someone will moan at me for having 3 fish in an MT50 but they all seem very happy, and it's not for long. Clowns are trying to host the powerhead I think, male is doing the mating wiggle in front of female too. They feed from my hand and are superb creatures, I know they are a bit of a cliche but they are wonderful creatures. Female developed velvet or Brooklynella about 3 days after coming home from LFS so gave her a fresh water bath and now she is fine. Tank is stable everyone seems to be well fed, polyps are spreading, Coraline algae growing nicely and turbos are keeping everything very nice and shiny.

This will be a quarantine tank soon and most of this lot will be coming to live in the new tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back