Went To The Aquarium A Few Days Ago...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CoryLover95

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Went to our public aquarium in GA on Friday.  It's not huge, but I managed to take some good shots
wink.png

Enjoy!  Tell me which one's your favorite!

Attachments

• php0CROSpAM.jpg
    php0CROSpAM.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 264
  • phpapc4X0AM.jpg
    phpapc4X0AM.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 288
  • phpcZGBvyAM.jpg
    phpcZGBvyAM.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 283
  • phpd8N73IAM.jpg
    phpd8N73IAM.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 310
  • phpdtUWUkAM.jpg
    phpdtUWUkAM.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 317
  • phpEjgwk1AM.jpg
    phpEjgwk1AM.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 343
  • phpgT0p7HAM.jpg
    phpgT0p7HAM.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 333
  • phpjzDRvAAM.jpg
    phpjzDRvAAM.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 280
  • phpK9smI5AM.jpg
    phpK9smI5AM.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 264
  • phpNEfYNJAM.jpg
    phpNEfYNJAM.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 264
  • phpnJ8B7EAM.jpg
    phpnJ8B7EAM.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 280
  • phpqfBe7PAM.jpg
    phpqfBe7PAM.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 350
  • phptyORH4AM.jpg
    phptyORH4AM.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 283
  • phpVsAr5fAM.jpg
    phpVsAr5fAM.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 276
  • phpVULiFfAM.jpg
    phpVULiFfAM.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 263
  • phpWavjDvAM.jpg
    phpWavjDvAM.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 257
  • phpZDjShHAM.jpg
    phpZDjShHAM.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 277
Oh, either the lionfish (I would love one of those, one day (they're one of the only things, along with Picasso triggerfish, that would make me go marine) or the horseshoe crab.

The seahorse and the turtle are lovely pics too though, and the puffer one's very good; I love the way you've caught him looking right at you
smile.png

I think it's got to be the turtle for me, Cory.

I think my favourite photo is probably the caiman.

My favorite thing is the neat looking crocodile or the the fish on the second row on the right.

TallTree01 said:
My favorite thing is the neat looking crocodile or the the fish on the second row on the right.
Yeah, the crocodile is awesome!  Come to think of it, it's actually an alligator...and we have one in our backyard!  Not the most pleasant neighbor.  Witnessed him eating a duck yesterday, and he growled at us--a warning sign :/

CoryLover95 said:
Witnessed him eating a duck yesterday, and he growled at us--a warning sign :/
if techen gets word of this he's gonna blow that alligator to pieces. :)

CoryLover95 said:
Yeah, the crocodile is awesome!  Come to think of it, it's actually an alligator...and we have one in our backyard!  Not the most pleasant neighbor.  Witnessed him eating a duck yesterday, and he growled at us--a warning sign
confused.gif

I reckon it's too small to be an alligator, I thought it was a caiman. Whatever, if you have one in the back garden, I ain't ever come round to yours for a barbecue.....

TallTree01 said:
Witnessed him eating a duck yesterday, and he growled at us--a warning sign
confused.gif
if techen gets word of this he's gonna blow that alligator to pieces.
smile.png
LOL...I wish he would 

the_lock_man said:

Yeah, the crocodile is awesome!  Come to think of it, it's actually an alligator...and we have one in our backyard!  Not the most pleasant neighbor.  Witnessed him eating a duck yesterday, and he growled at us--a warning sign
confused.gif

I reckon it's too small to be an alligator, I thought it was a caiman. Whatever, if you have one in the back garden, I ain't ever come round to yours for a barbecue.....

Our neighbors say it's an alligator...and the poster above the tank said 'American Alligator'...so I think it really is an alligator, just a young one.  Gets up to 16 feet, but luckily our neighborhood 'removes' them at 6ft.  Still don't want a 5 1/2' alligator in our backyard, though!!

LOL talltree I sat there for like twenty minutes staring at your signature.  hypnotizing....

CoryLover95 said:
LOL talltree I sat there for like twenty minutes staring at your signature.  hypnotizing....

OMG, don't say that, it'll go to his head.....

the_lock_man said:

confused.gif

It's definitely an alligator. I've gotten a little too close to alligators to not recognize one immediately. You can tell by its slightly upturned snout that it is a young gator. Caiman have longer, thinner snouts than this little guy. 

I like the picture of the horseshoe crab a lot. If anything, they would turn me away from marine. If you've ever stepped on one, you'll know why. My foot bled for a very long time. My grandfather lives in Biloxi, Mississippi, where there are plenty horseshoe crabs. I was walking on the beach and one was partially covered by sand. I didn't see it, and it hurt. It was dead though.

attibones said:

confused.gif

It's definitely an alligator. I've gotten a little too close to alligators to not recognize one immediately. You can tell by its slightly upturned snout that it is a young gator. Caiman have longer, thinner snouts than this little guy. 

I like the picture of the horseshoe crab a lot. If anything, they would turn me away from marine. If you've ever stepped on one, you'll know why. My foot bled for a very long time. My grandfather lives in Biloxi, Mississippi, where there are plenty horseshoe crabs. I was walking on the beach and one was partially covered by sand. I didn't see it, and it hurt. It was dead though.

Ouuch.  I can imagine that wouldn't be pleasant.

CoryLover95 said:

Yeah, the crocodile is awesome!  Come to think of it, it's actually an alligator...and we have one in our backyard!  Not the most pleasant neighbor.  Witnessed him eating a duck yesterday, and he growled at us--a warning sign :/

Ouuch.  I can imagine that wouldn't be pleasant.
My sister was walking along a beach and hit a hidden rock. 3 of her toenails came off and haven't grown back to the day

the_lock_man said:

OMG, don't say that, it'll go to his head.....
It's a bit late for that. :p
Robo snail is a personal favorite now.

I went to blue planet aquarium in Cheshire the other day its a really nice place, most places I go only have small freshwater sections but this place is really big, I would recommend it to anyone !!!

http://www.blueplanetaquarium.com/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back