Welcoming 2 new kittens to the zoo

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

I Like Rare Fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m welcoming 2 new kittens - Ash (in the back) and Holly - to the zoo. I previously had a brother and sister. The sister was eaten and killed by a coyote. The brother is still here. I thought we should get some too 1 give him something different to worry about and 2, because they are cute. Without furthur adou, ASH AND HOLLY!!
0647F350-55C7-4514-A97F-29E83185288D.jpeg

Cats are highly territorial so watch the old cat and make sure he doesn't attack the new ones. If they are all happy in a few weeks it should be fine sailing after that.

Make sure the old cat gets plenty of attention so he doesn't feel left out and decide to kill the intruders who are getting more attention than him.

Awwww! SO CUTE! Too bad kittens have to turn into cats... ;) Just kidding. Even though I'm a dog person I kinda-sorta like cats but I will never admit to that. In fact I didn't even ever say that I kinda-sorta like cats... Ya, someone hacked my account and posted in my place... Hey, it's my lie and I'll tell it any way I want! ;)

Awwww! SO CUTE! Too bad kittens have to turn into cats... ;) Just kidding. Even though I'm a dog person I kinda-sorta like cats but I will never admit to that. In fact I didn't even ever say that I kinda-sorta like cats... Ya, someone hacked my account and posted in my place... Hey, it's my lie and I'll tell it any way I want! ;)
The trouble with a kitten is that . . .
it grows to be a cat.

Pet of the Month starts accepting entries in mid September

Got the first scare today. We recently had a hot water flood, and to prevent our walls from moulding the part flooded has been filled with assorted heaters. The flooded area has a door connecting to outside. Because of the coyote problem, the cats are staying inside. They managed to get through the flooded area to the door, which is open to let the moisture and heat out. The door to the flooded area should be closed but wasn’t. They got outside. Couldn’t find them. We’ve trained the cats to come when they hear their metal cat bowls clank, and tested it today. They came!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back