Welcome To Our Newest Moderator, Loraxchick

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
I would at this time like to welcome our newest moderator, loraxchick. She has over quite some time shown herself to be extremely helpful, sensible, and well rounded in many areas of aquatics. Being a moderator here means taking on responsibilities beyond the usual activity as a member, and is something she had gladly accepted.

Welcome loraxchick! :good:

Welcome aboard loraxchick. My only advice for now is to leave the sixpack on the topshelf in the fridge alone. That's Tolak's. You can take ONE of lljdma's apples in the bin on the bottom shelf. Paws off my frozen MilkyWay in the freezer. Don't wake Bignose when you come in the front door and for heaven's sake, don't disconnect BigC's air pump no matter HOW LOUD the noise is at night. The LazyBoy is Inchworm's...stay off of it. Ludwig snores. Just shove him a bit and it stops. Finally, don't trip on OldMan's Pooh Bear slippers as you walk up the stairs. Otherwise, you should be fine.

Oh yeah....whatever you do, tho', DON'T TOUCH THAT BIG RED BUTTON ON YOUR NEW CONSOLE OR WE'RE ALL TOAST.

Seriously tho', welcome aboard. SH :hey:

:hi:

Welcome aboard loraxchick. My only advice for now is to leave the sixpack on the topshelf in the fridge alone. That's Tolak's. You can take ONE of lljdma's apples in the bin on the bottom shelf. Paws off my frozen MilkyWay in the freezer. Don't wake Bignose when you come in the front door and for heaven's sake, don't disconnect BigC's air pump no matter HOW LOUD the noise is at night. The LazyBoy is Inchworm's...stay off of it. Ludwig snores. Just shove him a bit and it stops. Finally, don't trip on OldMan's Pooh Bear slippers as you walk up the stairs. Otherwise, you should be fine.

Oh yeah....whatever you do, tho', DON'T TOUCH THAT BIG RED BUTTON ON YOUR NEW CONSOLE OR WE'RE ALL TOAST.

ha ha

congrats Loraxchick

SH got it wrong. :rolleyes: My sixpack is on the bottom shelf and you may have one. I don't have apples, those are Dthoffsett's and those are right next to Ludwig Ventor's spitting cobra burgers, also on the bottom bin. Don't tell, SH this little secret, however, I've been swiping his frozen Milkyways when he hasn't been looking. :whistle:

He is right about the big red button, though. :devil:

I think you're going enjoy this, loraxchick. :lol: Happy belated Birthday!

And welcome from me as well...You'll enjoy and despite what SH says... they're all really nice people here behind the iron curtain..... help yourself to anything from the fridge and you can even take the top bunker.

/me sneaks in and steals a beer then runs away.

tolak left the door open.

lorax the job couldn't have gone to a better lady, i hope to see you and my betta's brother around much more now

Most reactions

trending

Back