Welcome To Our New Section

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Whoa...cool! See...that? We DO have a great forum. I will eventually delete this thread, but, if anyone has any suggestions, feel free. I will work with Nav, Great Lakes, etc to establish some very loose guidelines. I will also, with permission, begin to move marine threads that are journals into this section. This section will contain nano journals as well, unless specified otherwise by the thread owner. I'd appreciate any input. SH

Awesome SH :good:. If you really want to move my Journal, feel free (links in sig), although I'd like to create a new one with the new tank anyways and just hotlink to the old ones when I do. Love the new section

i redid mine just as its nice to have a new clean empty slate. Anyway glad to see a section up and running maybe it will make down here in the salty section grow a bit.

I have been 'editing' the journal titles so that people can see the tank setup: for example, 'iggy's reef journal' stays the same but the second line will say '10 G AGA with LR'. That way people can choose your thread based on your setup. I have started moving threads over. I will move mine as well. SH

I THINK it means "all glass aquarium". And I THINK that's a company that makes tanks. :D

Thanks for moving mine, Steelhealr. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back