Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
i knowits a old thread but

battered pizza is very good just dont eat to much

also pizza with chilli sauce in the tomato base

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
sweet thai chili, on a grilled tortilla, with cheese, chopped onion, and chili seeds

that does sound good

also chicken breast covered in spices like curry powder then tons of cinimon powder the like grill it or george forman it till its crispy :big_boss:

also corn beef hash mmmm

get corn beef put it in a dry frying pan add spices and baked beans and cook til piping hot

great on toast and in jacket potatoes

Haych

Reaction score
there is some very odd ones in here! lol

mine are;

a piece of cadburys choclate on top of cheese and onion crisps... one of my faves lol

chicken pot noodle with babybells dipped lol

i used to drink vinegar ALL the time until it started giving me heartburn

my other half will male a "sugar bomb" - he will get a piece of white bread, remove crusts. add a heap of sugar in the middle, fold into a ball - place in mouth and chew, apparently you get an explosion of sweet sugar :blink:

willowstwin

Reaction score
weird things I like to eat...? I like going to mcdonalds (I know, nasty stuff) and dipping their salted fries in a mcflurry icecream :D

People also think I'm weird for loving pepperoni and sweetcorn pizza... but it's sweet and spicey = perfect!

Marshmallow fluff on mini cheddars (little cheese flavoured crackers for you USA people)

Now I'm hungry... o_O

fluttermoth

The current Mrs Treguard ;)
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Corn flakes (got to be Kellogs), salad cream (got to be Heinz) and sugar in a sandwich. Sounds disgusting, but works!

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator
Reaction score
My husband hates this but I love it, a white bun buttered and liberally spread with vegemite and then filled with cheese CC's. Also vegemite and lettuce on sandwhiches or just vegemite and a slice of cheese. Celery with a good smearing of peanut butter down the centre groove is always nice. And my favourite snack to eat at any time are Salty Plums, the dried out flesh is as salty as the Dead Sea but the seed is really sweet to suck on. And my mum actaully makes a pretty wicked potato chocolate cake its like a mud cake but almost no flour.

My husband likes to eat sandwiches made with Peanut butter on one slice of bread, vegemite on the other slice, put cheese slice on the vegemite then drizzle honey over the cheese and slap the two slices of bread together. He swears by it.