The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I like vanilla icecream with cornplakes and choccie digestives mixed in gives it a nice texture

Also I used to have a cake recipe that used mayonnaise instead of eggs very nice cake though.

my nanny makes those mayo cakes lol YUCK!! well i eat here we go.

Pringles (Paprika are best)
Ham (Just the plastic processed type :p )
Barbeque Sauce (Any)
Peanut Butter.

You make it in this order with 3 Slices of bread

BREAD
BARBEQUE SAUCE
SOME PRINGLES
HAM
BREAD
PEANUT BUTTER
SOME PRINGLES
BREAD

I have a few,

Love Somosas With Full Fat Philadelphie as a Dip.
Jacket potatoe with Cheese Butter Beans and Sweetcorn and Philadelphia
Pitta Bread with Mild Cheddar and green Olives

Melted galaxy On Cheese doritos.

um well at my friends house we have a new tradition of making brownies and here is what our last batch was

- choco chips on bottom of pan
- mix butterscothc bites, reeses pieces, oreos, chocolate chips, and white chocolate into the brownie mix.
- pour on top of chocolate chips
- take slices of cookie dough and put those on top.

it was the the greatest ever

Not a recipe as such, but I love Tim Tam surprise. I first saw this when Natalie Imbruglia was on a chatshow, possibly Graham Norton.

Take a Tim Tam which is a chocolate biscuit like a penguin in the UK, bite one corner off, then bite the opposite corner off. Dip one bit off corner into a cup of hot tea or coffee and suck through the other corner, when the liquid gets through the biscuit to your mouth, QUICKLY pop the whole thing in your mouth or it will go all over the place. Just let it dissolve and they are divine :D

You can get Tim Tams in Tesco, not seen them anywhere else though.

Arfie

Mmm.. tried this the other day and almost had a heart attack. firstly at how nice it was and secondly ... well how i almost had a heart attack after the amount of fat i ingested :eek:

Deep Fried Peanut Butter Balls.

1. Place jar of peanut butter in fridge for a day or so so it gets harder...
2. take jar out and mould into balls
3. make a simple batter with flour cold water etc
4. coat in the batter and deep fry for around 3 minutes...

Omg... im gna die the amount of fat in them!

Fish finger sandwiches are excellent:

2 slices of bread
3 fish fingers
tomato ketchup spread on one slice, and tar tar sauce spread on the other.
Slices of cheese melted on top of the fish fingers

mmmmmmmmmmm its excellent!

Grated mature chedar cheese and raspberry jam sandwich :wub:
(cheese has to be grated, strawberry jam is acceptable, on soft white buttered bread is best but also works well on toast).

ergh your all bloody wierd!!! ha ha ha

pretty much teh onyl thing out of all that I've tried is kangaroo and that was unintentionally.

when we were kids my mum made us a stew, didn't say what meat it was, it was all stringy and nasty and we asked what it was, she wouldn't tell us. Then after dinner her and my dad were hopping round the house pretending to be kangaroo's until we all twigged. :lol: :grr: meanies!!!!

stands to reason it should have been cooked pink though, probably would have been nice if it had, I can't stand over cooked meat, and my mother could burn a salad, she overcooks everything :X

another of her recepies that I consider very wierd.... and not nice at all is creamed spinnach.

get a laod of spinach, boil it for about half an hr (yes she really does), drain it (ha ha as if it's not all dissolved into a big sludgy mess already?) mix in shed loads of cream and serve. You'd have never thougth cream could taste so bad. :sick:

Nothing special for me But I enjoy Chicken snitzel crumbed in this way flour mixed with Paprika and Italian herbs then egg washed and crumbed placed in a pan with oil and chilli powder placed over the top of it YUM YUM :p Also English Muffins+vegemite+Cheese=Yum!

Definately a bacon and beetroot sandwich - just the best.

(not the beetroot from the jar tho'- nice fresh stuff without the vinegar)

Peanutbutter and dill pickle sandwiches.

Banana jam - take one ripe banana, mash up with cinnamon, and serve on toast as Jam. Ymmmmm.

Not a recipe as such, but I love Tim Tam surprise. I first saw this when Natalie Imbruglia was on a chatshow, possibly Graham Norton.

Take a Tim Tam which is a chocolate biscuit like a penguin in the UK, bite one corner off, then bite the opposite corner off. Dip one bit off corner into a cup of hot tea or coffee and suck through the other corner, when the liquid gets through the biscuit to your mouth, QUICKLY pop the whole thing in your mouth or it will go all over the place. Just let it dissolve and they are divine :D

You can get Tim Tams in Tesco, not seen them anywhere else though.

Arfie

He he, I do this but with a Twix. Bite off both ends, stick one end in a nice cup of tea and then suck!! Like drinking tea through a choccy caramel straw.

Very messy buy oh so good!

Not exactly yummy or weird, but a cup of orange squash and a rich tea biscuit has the amazing effect of making you feel seven years old...

I just remembered, sandwich with no filling and chocolate milk...

Mmmm good thread. Here's my weird contribution-
The PERFECT munchy snack- it's sweet/sour/crunchy/chewy/salty all at once. Ready?
1 snack size bag of Cheddar and Sour Cream chips
1 snack bag of Sour Patch Kids
1 snack bag of Mini Rolos

Open the bag of chips, pour in the Sour Patch Kids and the Mini Rolos- then shake!
Enjoy with a Coke (if you really want to be like me) or a beer.

Weird? Check. Delicious? Check. Try it- you will be a believer :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back