(Week 3) Walstad Tank with Speedy the Betta | No CO2, No Ferts & Heater

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SpeedyTheBetta

Reaction score
Hi there,

this is the Week 3 update for my well planted Walstad tank with Speedy the Betta. I hope you enjoy my 4k footage.

Plants:
- Echinodorus bleheri
- Echinodorus major
- Limnophila sessiliflora
- Ceratopteris thalictroides
- Cryptocoryne wendtii
- Cryptocoryne balansae
- Microsorum pteropus
- Eleocharis parvulus

Fluval Flex Aquarium:
- Capacity: 15 US Gal (57 L)
- Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 15" (41 x 39 x 39 cm)
- Pump Output: 132 US Gal/h (500 L/h)

LED Light:
- LEDs: 48 + 6 RGB
- Wattage: 10.8 W
- Lumens: 2450 lm
- Color Temp.: 7500 K

Light duration per day:
5h on, 4h off, 5h on

Gravel:
2-3mm

Soil:
Terra preta

Fish:
1x Speedy the Betta
5x Corydoras
5x Otocinclus

Last edited:
Things look great. No discernible changes since week one. That denotes stability to me. Your photography is excellent. I like how you don't go rapidly herky jerky all over the place. You focus on the fish and stay on so we get a good look. I hate it when people go all Blair Witch with their videos. Love your tank. It's awesome.

Things look great. No discernible changes since week one. That denotes stability to me. Your photography is excellent. I like how you don't go rapidly herky jerky all over the place. You focus on the fish and stay on so we get a good look. I hate it when people go all Blair Witch with their videos. Love your tank. It's awesome.
thanks for your feedback

How many Subscribers do you have? (You deserve a lot!) ;)

If you are running a tank diary, you should add each new week to the original thread so people can see the results from day 1 to present day. Starting a new thread each week means people have to search back through the forum in order to see earlier pictures of the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back