Wedding song

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Today was my co workers 5th year wedding anniversary and his wedding song was legendary it was the cha cha slide by dj Casper it was so funny I’m comparison to mine which was bon jovi bed of roses .so What was your first dance song at your wedding ? Anybody have anything funny or unexpected or does everyone have a soppy sad song like myself

Ours was Please Read the Letter by Alison Krauss and Robert Plant 🥰

Mine was Queen's "Who Wants To Live Forever"....we divorced 18 months later.
That was one of my dads funeral songs , love that song , I swear I saw Brian may I’m Nando’s the other day aswel lol

We had ‘how long will I love you?’ By Ellie Goulding.

If you have heard the song, you can imagine why I cried infront of everyone lol

If you have heard the song, you can imagine why I cried infront of everyone lol
iv not heard the song In fairness I have no idea who Ellie Goulding is lol
I love how songs can mean things to people in ways that others don’t imagine
I didn’t cry My first dance was awkward, when a song is 5 minutes long and it’s not meatloaf you start to question your decisions ahahah

iv not heard the song In fairness I have no idea who Ellie Goulding is lol
I love how songs can mean things to people in ways that others don’t imagine
I didn’t cry My first dance was awkward, when a song is 5 minutes long and it’s not meatloaf you start to question your decisions ahahah
Haha I suppose lol

Mine was " forever in blue jeans" by Neil Diamond. 20 years later we are forever in blue jeans.
That’s awesome 😄

Don’t suppose you match those blue jeans with some blue suede shoes? Particular while walking in Memphis

Please say you know that song lol

That’s awesome 😄

Don’t suppose you match those blue jeans with some blue suede shoes? Particular while walking in Memphis

Please say you know that song lol
I'm afraid we are Neil fans we have seen him three times in concert, my father always wanted to see him live and passed away in 1996 without seeing him, so every time he came to New Zealand we went and saw him.

By the way Dad never met my new wife, I know he would have loved her to bits, sometimes life isn't fair.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back