Website to buy plants

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was just wondering do you guys now any good websites to by plants

Surprisingly there are tons of good stores with nice pricing on eBay and Etsy!

I love Dustinā€™s fish tanks for plants. I usually buy the large mix that he picks out for me and save $$. Their plants are awesome and you get a ton plants for 1 price. Plus lots of info on plants. You can tell him any issues youā€™ve had with certain plants and he wonā€™t send those.

I love Dustinā€™s fish tanks for plants. I usually buy the large mix that he picks out for me and save $$. Their plants are awesome and you get a ton plants for 1 price. Plus lots of info on plants. You can tell him any issues youā€™ve had with certain plants and he wonā€™t send those.
Oh wow that sounds great Iā€™ll have a look at him now

That site is in the USA, I doubt they will ship to Brisbane.

You need shops in Australia.

Wow these prices are so good

I don't know what the weather is like in Brisbane this time of year. But it's a little tricky to order plants this time of year in northeastern US. I've been lucky in that the weather has been unseasonably warm and the shipping times have been pretty quick. But most of all, that I work from home so as soon as I get a delivery notification, I can go bring the package in instead of having to wait until I get home.

I don't know what the weather is like in Brisbane this time of year. But it's a little tricky to order plants this time of year in northeastern US. I've been lucky in that the weather has been unseasonably warm and the shipping times have been pretty quick. But most of all, that I work from home so as soon as I get a delivery notification, I can go bring the package in instead of having to wait until I get home.
Yeah if I order plants Iā€™ll try to get them in quick

I was just wondering do you guys now any good websites to by plants
Hi Benji K,,
We have aquatic nurseries in the USA and I bet there are some in Australia too. The one I am most familiar with here is Florida Aquatic Nurseries. They don't sell privately but will fulfil retail store orders. I have ordered (through a tropical fish shop) from Florida Aquatic many times and their products are absolutely superb. The reason I mention Florida Aquatic Nurseries is twofold:
To help see what is being propagated by the professionals. What a magnificent selection!
And after you decide what you desire, perhaps a local tropical fish/plant business in your State of Queensland can find a similar business to order from in Australia.
Good luck!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back