We need to help Tropco.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I would not know if they have changed or not cos I will not give them my business

The company I use now (who also supply snails) have never let me or, most importantly my fish down in any way. Aquatics To Your Door are not open to the public, based near Gatwick Airport. The fish have always arrived fresh, healthy, hyperactive and packed/cared for beautifully. They have their own breeding facility and are more than happy to share information on their methodology etc. They also have a much better DOA system too, not that I have ever needed to use it in the 6+ years that they have supplied fish to me.
Just checked Aquatics To Your Door. They have a great selection of shrimp but not a large variety of snails.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Just checked Aquatics To Your Door. They have a great selection of shrimp but not a large variety of snails.
Thanks for the recommendation!
Another excellent supplier that I use is Pro-Shrimp. They have everything from aquariums upwards....and live snails and shrimp too. Very good supplier, efficient and careful. For snails and shrimp, they would be ideal as a supplier imho, my Assassins arrived fit and healthy and a good size too.

@wasmewasntit
Really sorry to hear about your experience with Tropco. Im shocked!! Ive only ever heard good things about the company and ive even had fish from them myself in the past and found their service exceptional. Crazy!

Hopefully your experience is a one off and others dont have to go through what you did.

@wasmewasntit
Really sorry to hear about your experience with Tropco. Im shocked!! Ive only ever heard good things about the company and ive even had fish from them myself in the past and found their service exceptional. Crazy!

Hopefully your experience is a one off and others dont have to go through what you did.
I am glad that you had good service from them, but I certainly will not be recommending them.

I am not in the habit of giving companies a second chance when it comes to live animals and their treatment.

I am glad that you had good service from them, but I certainly will not be recommending them.

I am not in the habit of giving companies a second chance when it comes to live animals and their treatment.
Totally understandable and cant blame you for not giving them a second chance.

Another excellent supplier that I use is Pro-Shrimp. They have everything from aquariums upwards....and live snails and shrimp too. Very good supplier, efficient and careful. For snails and shrimp, they would be ideal as a supplier imho, my Assassins arrived fit and healthy and a good size too.
I've seen Pro Shrimp too🙂 Just not the live species. Maybe they have a store I can collect from?

Man i am so scared to buy fish online
Can i easily fit 2 royal whiptails into a 75 peaceful?
There is sand and there will be manzanita later

Because lfs sells normal whptails but i can only find the small red variety online

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back