We had a house guest

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My dogs get all worked up from the fireworks too. The old one runs upstairs and hides in the bathroom and the young one wants to be with someone and climbs on the funiture.

See if you can get this product or similar, our dog was shaking with fear in the event of a thunderstorm, but with this he is perfectly at ease.You just put a few sprays onto a little cushion/toy and waft it near the dogs nose.

Oh, I heard on the news from the BBC you are more likely to commit suicide if you work there, its an horrific company to work for apparently. Comme to think of it, it is probably like working at McDonalds having to pump out burgers and chips at high speed, but its boxes instead. They have insane targets. Unless you are a manager, don't go.
Amazon? Does not surprise me :rolleyes:

Oh, I heard on the news from the BBC you are more likely to commit suicide if you work there, its an horrific company to work for apparently. Comme to think of it, it is probably like working at McDonalds having to pump out burgers and chips at high speed, but its boxes instead. They have insane targets. Unless you are a manager, don't go.
Hes pretty used to pumping out burgers so I think he'll be ok. I am concerned tho.

Our neighbors dog ran away last night too. And a firework exploded too low and shrapnel hit half of my family

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back