Waterbabe - August 2021 Tank of the Month Winner (31 Gallons and Larger)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
August 2021 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 9 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized 31 gallons and larger, but only one could win...

And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Waterbabe
Let's all congratulate her
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
20210728_211551-jpg.140602
Here is my 36G Acrylic, it's a couple of decades old now and really should of been changed by now but I struggle to part with it. As deep as it is, I manage pretty well, as I have experienced in the past, it's best to just stick to silk plants. It runs with a 1600lph power head and a over head filter system under the hood. It cleans itself very well, all I do are water changes, filter cleans and glass. I will confess now, "gulp" I have never ever used a ph test in any single tank I have owned on my life, and I never get a problem, I dont have diseases or fungus or infection, I do regular strict water changes with tap safe. All my tanks are the same or just bio run. Guess I'm lucky or have magic water lol.
In here are Weatherloach, Marble swords. Neon tetra, False tetras, White tip. Nerite snails. Like everyone I occasionally suffer with an algae bloom, typically now! But I'm never one who worries about stuff like that as it soon goes, it's all part of life in the tank! I'm not fussy :)

Congrats to @Waterbabe who has won August 2021 Tank of the Month with her very unique tubular well stocked and decorated tank. Nicely done, Waterbabe

Coming in a very close second place is @Razzmatazz with his awesome 135 Gallon aquascaped and well stocked tank. Nice job, Razzmatazz.

And coming in 3rd place is @dasaltemelosguy with his 75 gallon, Blue Dream Riparian Forest Tank. What an awesome very unique tank setup - well done!

Thanks go out to all who participated in this contest by entering and/or or voting. For those who didn't win or didn't enter, be sure to enter a future contest and show off your tanks.

Right now, we are accepting entries in our Fish of the Month contest. This month, we are featuring Plecos. If you have a Pleco, take a good picture of him and enter it in the contest.
You can view the entry thread by clicking the link below:

Last edited:
Congratulations :hooray: A most unusual tank and deserved winner.

CONGRATS TO WATERBABE! Most definitely my favorite tank on there! Good job on scaping it!

Wooo! Congratz Waterbabe! Awesome display! Well deserved win!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back