Water Test Results

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Then its between 0 and 0.25. Still more water changes tomorrow Im afraid :)

Okay... but the good news is the girl guppy doersn't gasp constantly every minute or two she'll come up and gasp for a second then go back down the gourmais are doing the same which they don't normally do as they normally go and hide and do that.

Dont forget gourami's are air breathers so they will come up from time to time and take in some air.

My male guppies are going down to the bottom hooray and the female is n't gasping at the top anymore. After school tomorrow i'll be a water change and test for ammonia. Also is it okay to use a ph minus biogard which we use on the hotub in the tank? If my results are good i might go and get some corys next weekend as we are goin 2 pets @ home.

My male guppies are going down to the bottom hooray and the female is n't gasping at the top anymore. After school tomorrow i'll be a water change and test for ammonia. Also is it okay to use a ph minus biogard which we use on the hotub in the tank? If my results are good i might go and get some corys next weekend as we are goin 2 pets @ home.
Its best not to use anything to adjust your ph, a stable ph is much better for the fish, than the 'recommended' range given. When you add chemicals to the water to adjust ph it can make it fluctuate and fish are sensitive to ph changes. So I wouldnt bother. Your fish are used to your ph and would not be happy to suddenley have it change, it would send them into shock.

After school, do a water change and then a water test and let us know the results :) Also dont forget to cut right back on the feeding at the moment, it will help the ammonia problems if the fish arent producing as much waste and their is no uneaten food in the tank.

Kk one feed a day a tiny pinch of flakes. P.s My fry are a week old yay. Should i move onto a diff food now? or keep with hikari first bites. Shall i test everything or just ammonia? She started gasping again by the way

water change %? 30

Yep around 30% and test for ammonia and nitrIte (no2) those are the tests that are important, the ph and NitrAte (no3) you dont need to be concerened about until the ammonia and NitrIte are under control.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back