water change

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Flora boost (sorry called it by the wrong time last time) is a aquatic plant fertilizer that doesn't contain nitrate - nothing more than that. Sorry if I confused you. Chemflex - if you use a net regularly (I don't) then carry on sterilising it. That's what your fish are used to and they''re doing fine, so it can't be bad. The reason that I don't sterilise anything is the same reason that I never sterilised my kids bottles when they were babies. I believe that by sterilising everything it takes longer to build up antibodies so that if you ever stop sterilising the body tends to over react to the introduction of bacteria. Bacteria is found everywhere and I have no intention of spending my time sterilising things. By the way, none of my 3 kids (all adults now) were ever seriously ill with stomach problems. But, if you've started sterilising, then carry on - as I said, your fish are used to it.

Doohic,

just poor the apporopriate dose down the drain each week so your father will think you are using it (no ones feelings get hurt) and subtly tell him that if he wants to get you tank stuf to get you aqua clear :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back