Watch Dogs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

daizeUK

Fish Botherer
Reaction score
Anyone playing this?  I'm getting a little bit addicted....

What is it?

Vigilante hacking, guns, fast driving set in Chicago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Y9gvHosuc

Terrible game, Moreso for the graphics. Was a huge disappointment for me :(

I havent played xbox in a while but i usually just play on-line call-of-duty ghosts haha i also dont really plan on buying this game if im honest :p

It's not the sort of game I'd usually consider playing or buying but I got it for free with a new graphics card.  Didn't think I'd be interested but I tried it out, took a while to get into it and now I can't put it down.

Graphics quality depends on your platform, on my husband's brand new gaming PC it's awesome.  Playstation/XBOX won't get the same quality.

I have a super computer.. and well its just awful, I've seen games from 5 years ago that still look better :V

Example of high quality Watch Dogs graphics.  This is the sort of quality my husband gets (not me on my 2 year old laptop unfortunately).  Do you think this looks rubbish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPetY9XDr5s

Playing this on my PS4, awesome game, graphics look very good to me, but can still tell in places its not quite a next gen game though.. but still gets a 8/10 from me.

The graphics look good to me, but its not my genre of a game.  

Got it for my son for his birthday this year - haven't seen any of the graphics til today tho. I'm impressed!

As I said, The EA video showed wonderful graphics but upon release they reduced them saying that they wanted to appeal to everyone. Ubisoft is a awful company and they've got very bad rep for watchdogs now, You can check the gaming sites, They got hammered for this poor release.

20140726_0048120.jpg

My computer...

Ooooooooo.... Fancy green hoses. :drool:

Is that good?

Ubisoft paired up with sega and gave me universe at war: earth assault, but the blasted thing doesnt work on any of my computers now a days.

Techen that's the highest tech Eheim filter I've ever seen ;)

It turns out hubby was running the game modded to restore the original graphics quality.  Without the mod it doesn't look so flashy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back