Was it just me......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lol, no it was me too! If you look at the times on new posts there was a gap of about 22 hours.

I felt a little bit lost, glad it's back up and running!

Yep, could not get on the forum either!

Found it slightly weird not being able to see what happening and seeing the usual stories on the forum.

Strange how this forum takes ahold of you and the need to see what’s happening, think this forum is like a comfort blanket for me :lol:

I was so bored .. I even made something.

If the forum won't load, it's a problem with the site. If it will load but you can't do anything, you've been banned ;)

There are sites out there which will tells you if a website is down - I checked straight away and found it was down.

There are sites out there which will tells you if a website is down - I checked straight away and found it was down.
Yup
Screenshot_20201107_090353_com.android.chrome.jpg

Yes, happened to me as well.

Tried it last night and all today and it just now started working. I assume it was a tech issue.

@dascrow, is there anyway to contact you in case you don’t get a notification that the site is down?

The mods know how to contact dascrow and if the forum goes down again at least one of us will spot it and contact him.

Yep same for me, I couldn't get on so I was forced to watch the news, please don't let this happen again because I hate the news......;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back