Wanting To Create A Moss Wall And Carpet

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

alex.wardle

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have acquired my dads old Arcadia Arc Tank 35ltr. lovely little thing of a tank. It is currently home to a golden apple snail plus clutch of eggs. when they are grown out i would like to do something new with it.
:hyper:
Here is what i was thinking.
as the tank is situated in the corner of the room on a wee table it has 2 back sides and 2 viewing sides.
I would like to create a 2sided moss wall (the back sides) and carpet with some form of rocky center piece maybe mossy as well (do you get were i am going with this tank)
I would most likely stock the tank with purely shrimp and maybe a few Rasboras.

The tank would be running co2 and furts.
What i would like to no is what is the best way to create the moss wall and carpet.

Probably should have put this in the planted section. (if a mod should stumble across this could they move it for us. :rolleyes:

ow wow great little read. ok Now i now how to do it were can i get all the moss from that i need. i bought some of ebay a while back to rap some bog wood and stones in but it wasnt alot for the moeny. does any one her on the forum cultivate it :hey:

so were can i get the right amount of moss from is ebay going to be my best bet or is some one growing some for me on the forum ??? :hyper:

you're gonna need a lot of moss, Alex. If it was me doing a wall, i'd have to go with Christmas moss or weeping moss. Much better looking IMO.

you're gonna need a lot of moss, Alex. If it was me doing a wall, i'd have to go with Christmas moss or weeping moss. Much better looking IMO.
I was thinking eather Christmas or flame moss. Weres the best place to get it ???

If you already have a start just let it grow. If it is like the christmas moss that I have it grows at a good rate. Just be patient it will grow.

aquamanlr

Most reactions

trending

Back