Wanted White Pulsing Xenia

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DIVEPHOTO

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Guys .. I'm looking for some Xenia in the west Lothian area (Scotland) my LFS has not had any in for months. did try to get a bit from flea-bay but it was DOA so no joy ..
any help would be grate Oh by the way willing to pay .. not looking for a bit for nothin

Stevie

Hi stevie have you by anychance tried East Lothian Aquatics? They can order most things in if they don't have it in stock most things arrive within a few days . I'm in west lothian myself and lfs choice is poor but highly recommend ELA

Hope you manage to find some

Kizz
:D

Hi stevie have you by anychance tried East Lothian Aquatics? They can order most things in if they don't have it in stock most things arrive within a few days . I'm in west lothian myself and lfs choice is poor but highly recommend ELA

Hope you manage to find some

Kizz
:D
Hi Kizz.. only been out to ELA once but it was just after the really bad weather and his stock was down.. I have been getting my stuff from Maidenhead Aquatics . Coatbridge .. But no joy .. Dobbies is opening in livingston on the 16th march about 2 miles so no travel and they are supposed to have a marine section .. all good.. I've got a few days off coming up so will take a trip to East Lothian .. cheers mate

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back